Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vsti And Piano Roll Editor Issue (aax), VSTi not working right
masterj
post Mar 28 2015, 04:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,951

I cant get any midi to work in protools when i use the chainer and vsti's. I have kontakt and it outputs when i use the keyboard that is inside the kontakt program. But when i click keys in the pro tools piano roll editor, or try to lay down a midi track, it doesnt output anything from kontakt. It's not functioning correctly, which makes the vsti option obsolete. How do i do this?

This post has been edited by masterj: Mar 28 2015, 04:25 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
masterj
post Mar 29 2015, 10:57 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,951

i finally found tha answer after a complete no reply from the devs who i know are on this board. Switch to Bluecat's Patchwork instead (a god send), the wrapper does what it says instead of making things complicated, vsti's work like it should.

+Quote Post
Nick
post Mar 30 2015, 03:53 PM
Post #3

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (masterj @ Mar 28 2015, 05:24 AM) *
I cant get any midi to work in protools when i use the chainer and vsti's. I have kontakt and it outputs when i use the keyboard that is inside the kontakt program. But when i click keys in the pro tools piano roll editor, or try to lay down a midi track, it doesnt output anything from kontakt. It's not functioning correctly, which makes the vsti option obsolete. How do i do this?

Hello masterj,

The first thing to make sure of is that the 'activation' was successful.

We have had reports of the same type of behaviour, but when the activation was completed they were able to play from a midi keyboard with success.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:48 PM