Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chainer Not Recognizing A Particular Vst
poparad
post Apr 21 2015, 01:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,776

I recently bought the PM Chainer (v1.1), to make use of some VSTs in Pro Tools 11. I decided to through the Atari Punk Console into my shopping cart, too, figuring as a VST only plugin, it would be a good test for the Chainer. All of my other plugins (that I've noticed) seem to scan correctly, but I just cannot get Chainer to recognize the APC VST plugin. Not sure what I should do to resolve it. As I'm a Pro Tools user, I can't actually my APC purchase until I get it working with a VST wrapper.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ibanman555
post Apr 21 2015, 02:40 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 18,027

QUOTE (poparad @ Apr 20 2015, 08:33 PM) *
I recently bought the PM Chainer (v1.1), to make use of some VSTs in Pro Tools 11. I decided to through the Atari Punk Console into my shopping cart, too, figuring as a VST only plugin, it would be a good test for the Chainer. All of my other plugins (that I've noticed) seem to scan correctly, but I just cannot get Chainer to recognize the APC VST plugin. Not sure what I should do to resolve it. As I'm a Pro Tools user, I can't actually my APC purchase until I get it working with a VST wrapper.

I had a few VSTs in other folders, make sure you actually know where that plug in is, and click the settings button when you're in the scanning window. There you can target specific folders to search in. Also, if your running 64 bit Chainer, make sure your plugins are too, otherwise you'll need to "wrap" them with jBridge or something

+Quote Post
poparad
post Apr 21 2015, 07:54 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 17,776

QUOTE (ibanman555 @ Apr 20 2015, 09:40 PM) *
I had a few VSTs in other folders, make sure you actually know where that plug in is, and click the settings button when you're in the scanning window. There you can target specific folders to search in. Also, if your running 64 bit Chainer, make sure your plugins are too, otherwise you'll need to "wrap" them with jBridge or something

Aha! There it is, APC is 32 bit.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:31 PM