Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> P And M Screamer
jwl9brla
post May 22 2015, 05:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,193

Hi I just want to purchase the Plug and Mix screamer but it's not very intuitive. I read the manual about downloading there entire product line and then adding one plugin to a track then activating it but it doesn't say if your only paying for that one plugin or their entire bundle. Please help thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post May 22 2015, 06:19 PM
Post #2

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in P&M plug-ins.

While the installer contains all V.I.P. series plug-ins, you may decide to install only the one you purchased or ALL of them if you want to demo them...

If you purchase the P&M screamer at $49, well that's what you get. If you purchase the VIP Bundle at $249 (actually promoted at $99), well then you purchased, installed and authorised all 45 plug-ins rolleyes.gif

Hope this answers your thoughts.

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
jwl9brla
post May 22 2015, 09:41 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,193

QUOTE (DontCrack @ May 22 2015, 12:19 PM) *
Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in P&M plug-ins.

While the installer contains all V.I.P. series plug-ins, you may decide to install only the one you purchased or ALL of them if you want to demo them...

If you purchase the P&M screamer at $49, well that's what you get. If you purchase the VIP Bundle at $249 (actually promoted at $99), well then you purchased, installed and authorised all 45 plug-ins rolleyes.gif

Hope this answers your thoughts.

Kind Regards - Peter

When I clicked on the screamer product on the product page it led me to a page with three main options to chose from and a list of items under each option. I'm asumeing that the right option to chose is the last which says VIP bundle sinse thats the only one that seemed to refer to the screamer product in the manual. I haven't gotten to an option to purchase anything yet because I would prefer to only download and use the screamer product.

SO after you click on the screamer product and chose a file under the VIP option are you only downloading the screamer or are you downloading the entire product line?

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post May 24 2015, 11:29 AM
Post #4

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

Yes you do need to download the full VIP installer but once downloaded, you have the option to instal only one or as many plugins you want to buy or demo...

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:19 AM