Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chainer Request-au Wrapping
csavetman
post Apr 25 2015, 02:13 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,103

Just picked up the chainer plugin. Really like it quite a bit. It would be fantastic if it could load AU plugins in addition to VST. I'm running MOTU DP8, and have all my 3rd party plugins set to load as AU. I can switch them to VST, but that would more than likely affect existing projects, plugins not loading correctly, etc.

Please consider adding AU plugin support. rolleyes.gif

thanks!

Carlos
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
csavetman
post Apr 25 2015, 11:34 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,103

QUOTE (csavetman @ Apr 24 2015, 08:13 PM) *
Just picked up the chainer plugin. Really like it quite a bit. It would be fantastic if it could load AU plugins in addition to VST. I'm running MOTU DP8, and have all my 3rd party plugins set to load as AU. I can switch them to VST, but that would more than likely affect existing projects, plugins not loading correctly, etc.

Please consider adding AU plugin support. rolleyes.gif

thanks!

Carlos

To respond to my own post, nevermind! I was able to easily wrap VST's in DP without headache. I thought it was going to add a whole bunch of plugins to the regular pull down list in the mixer. Turns out, the VST's only show up within the Chainer plugin. All good!

Carlos

+Quote Post
Nick
post May 7 2015, 11:48 AM
Post #3

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (csavetman @ Apr 26 2015, 12:34 AM) *
To respond to my own post, nevermind! I was able to easily wrap VST's in DP without headache. I thought it was going to add a whole bunch of plugins to the regular pull down list in the mixer. Turns out, the VST's only show up within the Chainer plugin. All good!

Carlos

Hello Carlos,

Glad to hear it all worked out.

Enjoy using the Chainer.

The 1.2 version is available now.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:10 AM