Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> P&m Plug-ins Bug Reports, Please report bugs or any kind of problems using DC V.I.P. Plug-ins
whitealbum
post May 25 2013, 09:04 AM
Post #166

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,917

QUOTE (whitealbum @ May 17 2013, 02:47 PM) *
Hello Nick,
about parallel actions:
It was only an example, if only Cubase is open, clicks appears as well.
Actually, i have nothing in the background (win indexer is closed) only Avast antivirus is in the back.
But i don't believe that there is a correlation, because in this project there are a lot of other plugins like Waves, Abbey Road Plugs, IKM Plugs, Fabfilter, cubase internal and Voxengo plugs.
No other plug makes a problem.
Amount of CPU is possible via priority in the task Manager. Cubase got the priority "high" which is fine.
avast and other stuff have got "normal" priority.
In this project RAM isn't a problem, i have 12 gb RAM, 5,57GB is used RAM, so there should be no problem.

I'm checking now deactivating avast anti-virus in the background.

bye

same problem, deactivating anti virus makes no difference...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post May 28 2013, 10:18 AM
Post #167

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (whitealbum @ May 25 2013, 10:04 AM) *
same problem, deactivating anti virus makes no difference...

Hello whitealbum,

One bit of info that could help is whether you have the whole bundle or just the chorus plug-in.

If you do have the whole bundle I imagine that the other P&M plug-ins are not sending out clicks.

Second thing I must check is if the version number is listed in the top left corner of the plug-in. Is it the case?

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post
whitealbum
post May 31 2013, 09:03 PM
Post #168

QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ May 28 2013, 11:18 AM) *
Hello whitealbum,

One bit of info that could help is whether you have the whole bundle or just the chorus plug-in.

If you do have the whole bundle I imagine that the other P&M plug-ins are not sending out clicks.

Second thing I must check is if the version number is listed in the top left corner of the plug-in. Is it the case?

Best Regards,

Nick

I have the whole bundle. I can check if the other plugs are sending out clicks.
Yes, version number in top left corner is 3.0.2

+Quote Post
whitealbum
post Jun 3 2013, 10:52 AM
Post #169

QUOTE (whitealbum @ May 31 2013, 10:03 PM) *
I have the whole bundle. I can check if the other plugs are sending out clicks.
Yes, version number in top left corner is 3.0.2

I've tested Cool vibe, this plug are NOT sending out clicks, while Chrous/Ensemble sending out many clicks.
Mmh, special Chrous&Ensemble problem?

+Quote Post
Nick
post Jun 3 2013, 11:35 AM
Post #170

Staff

QUOTE (whitealbum @ Jun 3 2013, 11:52 AM) *
I've tested Cool vibe, this plug are NOT sending out clicks, while Chrous/Ensemble sending out many clicks.
Mmh, special Chrous&Ensemble problem?

Hello whitealbum,

Only the Chorus/Ensemble sending out clicks still.

Could I suggest that you try installing version 3.03 it has some bug fixes and improvement that just might sort out this problem.

It is here:

http://www.plugandmix.com/support/downloads/

Tell me if it helps you out.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post
whitealbum
post Jun 23 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #171

Hi Nick,
i had made some mixing projects, so i'm a little bit late here wink.gif
So, i'm gonna try it, and let you know...

+Quote Post
thesamrohdeshow
post Jul 7 2013, 12:34 PM
Post #172

Member No.: 13,072

Hey all,

Just discovered something. Forgive me if it has been mentioned, haven't read through all the other posts yet.

Running Pro Tools 11.0.1 on MBP Retina Laptop. Just upgraded 3.0.3r1 plug ins and gave them a test drive.

Mono Echoflex didn't work first time I put it on a track. So then I put a stereo Echoflex on the same track and it works but when I bypass the plugin, audio freezes on the right side and a constant annoying digital sound is audible whilst rest of track plays.

I tried the mono Echoflex again and it worked second around time, including bypass.

I have since tried the Echoflex Stereo plugin again and same problem, it works but bypass causes the freeze issues.

Thought you should know and see if anyone else has the same issue on the 64 Bit AAX platform.

Cheers,

Sam

+Quote Post
whitealbum
post Jul 7 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #173

QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Jun 3 2013, 12:35 PM) *
Hello whitealbum,

Only the Chorus/Ensemble sending out clicks still.

Could I suggest that you try installing version 3.03 it has some bug fixes and improvement that just might sort out this problem.

It is here:

http://www.plugandmix.com/support/downloads/

Tell me if it helps you out.

Best Regards,

Nick

Sadly, it doesn't help, same problem...

+Quote Post
thesamrohdeshow
post Jul 7 2013, 11:23 PM
Post #174

Member No.: 13,072

Further information to help you guys out (just read the front page!)

1- Platform (Mac or PC) - MAC
2- Exact computer OS version - Mountain Lion 10.8.4 - MacBook Pro Retina Laptop - 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
3- DAW sequencer with exact version - Pro Tools 11.0.1
4- Which audio interface are you using (internal sound card or external audio interface) - Internal (Built in Output)
5- Are you using third party software such as VST rappers ? Nothing third party
6- Anything else that can help our team reproduce the problems you encounter. - See above post

Thanks

+Quote Post
Nick
post Jul 9 2013, 11:26 AM
Post #175

Staff

QUOTE (thesamrohdeshow @ Jul 7 2013, 01:34 PM) *
Hey all,

Just discovered something. Forgive me if it has been mentioned, haven't read through all the other posts yet.

Running Pro Tools 11.0.1 on MBP Retina Laptop. Just upgraded 3.0.3r1 plug ins and gave them a test drive.

Mono Echoflex didn't work first time I put it on a track. So then I put a stereo Echoflex on the same track and it works but when I bypass the plugin, audio freezes on the right side and a constant annoying digital sound is audible whilst rest of track plays.

I tried the mono Echoflex again and it worked second around time, including bypass.

I have since tried the Echoflex Stereo plugin again and same problem, it works but bypass causes the freeze issues.

Thought you should know and see if anyone else has the same issue on the 64 Bit AAX platform.

Cheers,

Sam

Hello Sam,

Thanks for reporting this and doing the follow-up listing the configuration you are using.

I will pass it on to our developers so they can check it out.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post
soulone82
post Jul 21 2013, 10:33 PM
Post #176

Member No.: 13,127

Strange problem with Echoflex & Clarisonix:

If I switch the GUI to REAPERīs generic UI and back to the plug-in GUI, some settings will reset to the factory default. This also happens when I close the plug-ins and reopen them.
This bug seems to only affect some controls, not all of them. Mostly itīs the switches and buttons that will be reset.
And no...I am NOT running demo versions.

Happening on both REAPER x86 & x64. P&M versions 3.0.3 (x86 & x64).

This post has been edited by soulone82: Jul 21 2013, 10:35 PM

+Quote Post
tomasz
post Jul 29 2013, 12:38 AM
Post #177

Member No.: 13,237

PM-Psycho Ring.dll and PM-Octaplexer.dll on windows

- Presets do not load. Selecting any preset does not change the settings in the plugins

already reported by user lights in 2012 !!!

please improve your quality assurance

Thomasz

+Quote Post
whitealbum
post Jul 30 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #178

QUOTE (whitealbum @ Jul 7 2013, 03:36 PM) *
Sadly, it doesn't help, same problem...

Any news about that, this is really annoying, because its a wonderful fx, but the clicks drives me nuts ....

+Quote Post
headlow
post Jul 30 2013, 05:12 PM
Post #179

Member No.: 13,248

1.Mac
2. Mountain Lion 10.8.4, Macbook Pro, 2.3 Ghz IntelCore i5, 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3, and,
iMac 2.7GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 also running Mountain Lion 10.8.4
3.Pro Tools 10.3.6 & 11.0.1
4. A&H Zed R16, M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8R, Built in Output (on laptop)
5. No third party wrappers, but some third party plugins, i.e Slate, Softube, Waves
6. Can't think of anything else. My Laptop and imac are both loaded with exactly the same software.

When using my iMac to mix with PT10.3.6 if I insert any P&M (3.03) I get constant CPU usage to high errors. This occurs with as little as 3% CPU usage. However I don't have problems with PT11.
I copied a session over to my Macbook and ran a test with the built in outputs and didn't experience any trouble at all. After this I also tried using the built in output on the iMac but the problem still persists.

Any ideas?

I've grown quite fond of your plugins, but for the time being I need to stay with PT10, as not all my plugins have been ported over, so it's not as easy as just mixing in PT11.

+Quote Post
headlow
post Jul 30 2013, 05:43 PM
Post #180

Member No.: 13,248

QUOTE (headlow @ Jul 30 2013, 05:12 PM) *
1.Mac
2. Mountain Lion 10.8.4, Macbook Pro, 2.3 Ghz IntelCore i5, 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3, and,
iMac 2.7GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 also running Mountain Lion 10.8.4
3.Pro Tools 10.3.6 & 11.0.1
4. A&H Zed R16, M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8R, Built in Output (on laptop)
5. No third party wrappers, but some third party plugins, i.e Slate, Softube, Waves
6. Can't think of anything else. My Laptop and imac are both loaded with exactly the same software.

When using my iMac to mix with PT10.3.6 if I insert any P&M (3.03) I get constant CPU usage to high errors. This occurs with as little as 3% CPU usage. However I don't have problems with PT11.
I copied a session over to my Macbook and ran a test with the built in outputs and didn't experience any trouble at all. After this I also tried using the built in output on the iMac but the problem still persists.

Any ideas?

I've grown quite fond of your plugins, but for the time being I need to stay with PT10, as not all my plugins have been ported over, so it's not as easy as just mixing in PT11.

Just to let you know......Repairing Dick Permissions seem to have sorted this! Your Transient Designer and Delay are now running with no problems smile.gif

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:26 PM