Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Community, Yes, it's reposted in 'IMSTA'
ReconcileNow
post Nov 29 2011, 08:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,395

I came here looking for a community that would accept me and my anti-piracy views, but it seems that this place is nothing but abandoned.

If you're looking for a community to support you and accept you weather you are anti-piracy from the beginning or you're trying to clean up your pirating act, you should check out The Reconcile Center

It's a new message board but we check it every day and all answers that we can answer will be answered biggrin.gif We welcome all types of people and do our best not to judge, all we ask is that you check it out. We look forward to seeing you there.

--------------------
http://thereconcilecenter.proboards.com/index.cgi
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
strawworthy
post Oct 5 2023, 02:37 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,044

QUOTE (ReconcileNow @ Nov 29 2011, 09:18 AM) *
I came here looking for a community that would accept me and my anti-piracy views, but it seems that this place is nothing but abandoned.

If you're looking for a community to support you and accept you weather you are anti-piracy from the beginning or you're trying to clean up your pirating act, you should check out The Reconcile Center doodle baseball

It's a new message board but we check it every day and all answers that we can answer will be answered biggrin.gif We welcome all types of people and do our best not to judge, all we ask is that you check it out. We look forward to seeing you there.

Thank you for sharing this remarkable information about the Mediation Center newsletter. This is a new newsletter that is regularly updated with the latest information. All questions will be answered with biggrin.gif. I'm very satisfied
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:05 PM