Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Happy Christmas And Looking Ahead..., what's coming next from RDA
roughdraftaudio
post Dec 21 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #1

Rough Draft Audio

Group: Members
Member No.: 309

Well, since I'm not going to be around a net enabled machine for a while over Christmas, I thought I would take the opportunity to say Merry Christmas now, and also post a few teasers of what is to come from roughdraftaudio in the new year.

The new item is a VST; it's modular; when freepascal can sort out their dll problems it will be cross-platform, until then it's win only; it's currently alpha...

below are a few grabs of a couple of modules, a bit of the background, and a shot of the module UI designer I had to write to be able to keep track of the 20+ modules of which a number have extended interfaces as well as simple (2 knob) ones...

ATB
Everyone at RDA (err.. that'll be just me then wink.gif)

DSP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
S-N-S
post Mar 7 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,337

this looks interesting,any news on this??

+Quote Post
roughdraftaudio
post Mar 14 2008, 01:55 PM
Post #3

Rough Draft Audio

Sorry for the delay in replying.

thank you for the interest smile.gif the project is very interesting, as it goes, but sadly I've not been able to touch it for about 6 months now, due to life, and a private contract which has been rather more protracted than initially hoped.

I may announce something on KVR soon just to force myself to get it finished! I started it almost 2 years ago now, just after being laid off from a job.

ATB
DSP

+Quote Post
S-N-S
post May 22 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,337

QUOTE (roughdraftaudio @ Mar 14 2008, 01:55 PM) *
Sorry for the delay in replying.

thank you for the interest smile.gif the project is very interesting, as it goes, but sadly I've not been able to touch it for about 6 months now, due to life, and a private contract which has been rather more protracted than initially hoped.

I may announce something on KVR soon just to force myself to get it finished! I started it almost 2 years ago now, just after being laid off from a job.

ATB
DSP

it looks interesting

+Quote Post
roughdraftaudio
post Mar 23 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #5

Rough Draft Audio

QUOTE (sifa @ Mar 19 2009, 07:59 AM) *
this looks interesting,any news on this??

Thank you, yes, it is interesting! Sadly time hasn't been on my side to get it finished sad.gif Once my current project is finished (another paid one following the one referenced above!), then hopefully I should have some time to get it done.

DSP

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2017 - 10:13 AM