Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> User Feedback And Testimonials, Like what we do ? Please let the world know...
DontCrack
post Oct 7 2011, 04:07 PM
Post #16

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

That sounds great Manducator !

Thanks for sharing...

All the best - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
j.mayr
post Oct 8 2011, 09:34 AM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,536

Hi!

Will there be Midi/Automation implementation in future releases?
best regards
joerg

+Quote Post
Morpheus
post Oct 8 2011, 05:48 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 10,199

QUOTE (j.mayr @ Oct 8 2011, 10:34 AM) *
Hi!

Will there be Midi/Automation implementation in future releases?
best regards
joerg

+1 Oh yes, it would be a nice and importent feature.

Cheers

+Quote Post
lhansen
post Oct 12 2011, 06:25 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 10,246

Just purchased the VIP bundle after demoing for a couple of weeks.

Working very well on Presonus Studio One (ver 1.6.5) and Sonar X1c (64 bit).

Kudos to Don't Crack for these and excellent customer service!!

Looking forward to future plugs. Love the simplicity, along with the excellent sounds.

Larry

+Quote Post
vic_france
post Apr 16 2012, 10:06 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,194

Just to say thanks for the new "Plug and Mix" update (and the new plugins! smile.gif )..
I tried to "beat the system" (unsuccessfully wink.gif ), by previously saving a Cubase Project using a Don't Crack plugin (and changing some parameters) that was inside a "Dont Crack" subfolder, then reloading the Project.. just to see if anything would be "missing". It loaded perfectly, with the replacement "Plug and Mix" plugin! smile.gif

--------------------
Mac Pro Quad-Core 2.66 GHz | 16GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3|MOTU Midi Timepiece AV | Mac OS X 10.9.5 | Cubase 8.0.10| Cubase 7.5.40| DP 8.0.7| Logic Pro X 10.1.1| ProTools 11.3.1| Ableton Live 9.1.7 | Reaper 477

+Quote Post
Jeremy Teeters
post Oct 15 2012, 07:14 PM
Post #21

Member No.: 11,810

I just purchased the Eventide verb. Immediately I put it through it's paces on drums. I dig the interface...nice, clean, minimal.
The sound of the verb is natural, and at low volumes almost transparent which is kick ass. The only negative point I can make is that it does have artifacts on the high end if you drive the mix too much especially on the medium and big settings. Keeping the mix around 45% to 50% is where this plug in shines, after the 50% point like I stated....nasty artifacts. However 45% and below is where you enter into the transparent realm really subtle....like you can't hear the verb but you know it's there. Anyway over all I am very...very satisfied with this product especially at the $50.00 price range. I absolutely feel that I got more product than what I paid for and as a result I will be returning to P&M. I am going to try a few more individual plugs just to be sure they are going to serve and streamline my work flow process, if all goes well then I might very well get the V.I.P. package. Good work ladies and gentleman keep them coming.

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Oct 16 2012, 08:13 AM
Post #22

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (Jeremy Teeters @ Oct 15 2012, 08:14 PM) *
I just purchased the Eventide verb. Immediately I put it through it's paces on drums. I dig the interface...nice, clean, minimal.
The sound of the verb is natural, and at low volumes almost transparent which is kick ass. The only negative point I can make is that it does have artifacts on the high end if you drive the mix too much especially on the medium and big settings. Keeping the mix around 45% to 50% is where this plug in shines, after the 50% point like I stated....nasty artifacts. However 45% and below is where you enter into the transparent realm really subtle....like you can't hear the verb but you know it's there. Anyway over all I am very...very satisfied with this product especially at the $50.00 price range. I absolutely feel that I got more product than what I paid for and as a result I will be returning to P&M. I am going to try a few more individual plugs just to be sure they are going to serve and streamline my work flow process, if all goes well then I might very well get the V.I.P. package. Good work ladies and gentleman keep them coming.

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks a million for this great testimonial !

I will send this to our dev team for them to see how they can improve the verb at higher mix level. Nick and myself will look into what you stated above on different instruments.

Again thanks for reporting.

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
vic_france
post Feb 18 2013, 12:46 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,194

(pure coincidence that the last post was also about the Eventide reverb.. which, I agree, is lovely wink.gif ).. but I just wanted to say similar for the EMT Plate ! smile.gif..
There has been a lot of activity lately on the software reverb front (especially since the spectacular price-drop of the Lexicon bundles), and (notably on the KVR website) several reverb "shoot-outs".
Well, I have been joining in the fun somewhat, and am happy to report that.. at least as far as the various plate algorithms go, that the P&M Digital Plate stands up very well indeed! (especially since it has so few editable parameters).. beautifully smooth tail smile.gif.
I suppose that an extra "high frequency damp" parameter would be welcome (as opposed to the current simple "Color" parameter).

Also, another, more general, feature request.. for all plugins in the suite that are likely to be used in a "Send" configuration.. the ability to bypass the dry/wet mix, and switch it to 100% wet (independently of the presets).

Anyways, really enjoying this bundle wink.gif

--------------------
Mac Pro Quad-Core 2.66 GHz | 16GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3|MOTU Midi Timepiece AV | Mac OS X 10.9.5 | Cubase 8.0.10| Cubase 7.5.40| DP 8.0.7| Logic Pro X 10.1.1| ProTools 11.3.1| Ableton Live 9.1.7 | Reaper 477

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 10 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #24

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (vic_france @ Feb 18 2013, 01:46 PM) *
(pure coincidence that the last post was also about the Eventide reverb.. which, I agree, is lovely wink.gif ).. but I just wanted to say similar for the EMT Plate ! smile.gif..
There has been a lot of activity lately on the software reverb front (especially since the spectacular price-drop of the Lexicon bundles), and (notably on the KVR website) several reverb "shoot-outs".
Well, I have been joining in the fun somewhat, and am happy to report that.. at least as far as the various plate algorithms go, that the P&M Digital Plate stands up very well indeed! (especially since it has so few editable parameters).. beautifully smooth tail smile.gif.
I suppose that an extra "high frequency damp" parameter would be welcome (as opposed to the current simple "Color" parameter).

Also, another, more general, feature request.. for all plugins in the suite that are likely to be used in a "Send" configuration.. the ability to bypass the dry/wet mix, and switch it to 100% wet (independently of the presets).

Anyways, really enjoying this bundle wink.gif

Hello vic_france,

Yes it is a great idea about the 100% wet switch, very useful on an Aux return.

We also have had people asking for a "Side-Chain" setting on the compressor-Limters as well.

I'll pass on the info to the developers.

Best Regards,

Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
kjd01
post Apr 11 2013, 11:49 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 12,526

Hi,

Great set of plugins first up. As I am using your products to replace the need for me to buy expensive Waves products I would love to see a Vocal Rider and a Multiband compressor.

+Quote Post
Nick
post Apr 12 2013, 09:55 AM
Post #26

Staff

Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (kjd01 @ Apr 12 2013, 12:49 AM) *
Hi,

Great set of plugins first up. As I am using your products to replace the need for me to buy expensive Waves products I would love to see a Vocal Rider and a Multiband compressor.

Hello kjd01,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I will communicate it to our team here.

Kind Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post
billt
post Apr 13 2013, 11:56 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 12,831

After watching Graham of RecordingRevolution review your fine products, I just did your FB promotion to get the free vst. While the process was a bit tedious (plus a FULL download). I finally installed the PM-Monster Boost which I'm trying out in Reaper. So far it really pumps up the bass guitar track which is a midi keyboard bass vst. Nice! My real reason for getting it is to try on vocals. Which brings me to a suggestion: It would be cool if you had a few samples of tracks using the plugins on this site. I know some are subtle and may be hard to show but it would be a great addition.

Also, while I didn't like the idea at first of downloading all the plugins... now I'm kind of fascinated with demoing them all. So much for getting anything productive done today! tongue.gif

Nice work!

Bill

+Quote Post
Nick
post Apr 16 2013, 11:13 AM
Post #28

Staff

QUOTE (billt @ Apr 14 2013, 12:56 AM) *
After watching Graham of RecordingRevolution review your fine products, I just did your FB promotion to get the free vst. While the process was a bit tedious (plus a FULL download). I finally installed the PM-Monster Boost which I'm trying out in Reaper. So far it really pumps up the bass guitar track which is a midi keyboard bass vst. Nice! My real reason for getting it is to try on vocals. Which brings me to a suggestion: It would be cool if you had a few samples of tracks using the plugins on this site. I know some are subtle and may be hard to show but it would be a great addition.

Also, while I didn't like the idea at first of downloading all the plugins... now I'm kind of fascinated with demoing them all. So much for getting anything productive done today! tongue.gif

Nice work!

Bill

Hello bill,

We have seen Graham of RecordingRevolution's video and it is great, I know it is a bit of pain to download all the set, but as you point out it does give people the ability to try out the rest of the pack later at their leisure.

We have asked people to do videos or pass on audio examples of what they have accomplished and with all the Bundles sold during the "Group Buy" we expect that should be a bunch that will be coming froth with some great ideas.

Wer have been real busy here but we will try to set up some method that people can communicate their "tips and tricks".

Stayed tuned.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post
guystevens
post Apr 29 2013, 12:52 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 12,884

I couldn't pass up the great price. I figured if a few worked for me, I'd be good. A quick run thru everything made me very happy... plenty I can use. I just upgraded to an Intel Quad G5 and I wanted a few more tools. I have plenty of hardware, so spending big $$$ is not an option. Once I get further along on our new record, I'll have some real observations. For now, thanks...

+Quote Post
Nick
post Apr 29 2013, 02:28 PM
Post #30

Staff

QUOTE (manducator @ Oct 3 2011, 11:05 AM) *
Hello,

I took a mix of one of my songs and did the (amateur)mastering with some DC plugins. Here you can listen to the result:

http://soundcloud.com/demo-purpose

To make comparison easier, I uploaded the wav files, available for download. If you turn down the volume of the mastered version by about 10 dB you get the same loudness as the mixed version, for easy comparison.

The plugins I used:

- DC Brigthness
- DC Clarisonix
- DC Electro Optical
- DC Analoger
- DC Digital Reverb (yes, I used it as master reverb)
- Fabfilter Pro-L

So the only non-DC plugin I used was Pro-L to crank up the volume.

Hello manducator,

Thanks for posting your examples to Soundcloud, your examples should be an inspiration to other to post what they have been able to do with the plug-ins, great stuff.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:31 AM