Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chainer - Pt11 Crashing
adamvee
post May 8 2015, 09:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,152

I'm using P&M 3.3.0 with Chainer 1.2.0 in Pro Tools 11.3.1 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

Plugins seem to load and process audio smoothly. Adjusting settings is also fine.

Unfortunately, anytime I try to remove an instance of Chainer, Pro Tools crashes. This also happens if I try to remove any of the active VSTs within Chainer.

I've also tried deleting the audio track, moving a different plugin on top of Chainer to remove it, but both of these methods led to crashes as well.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post May 11 2015, 10:41 AM
Post #2

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (adamvee @ May 8 2015, 10:50 PM) *
I'm using P&M 3.3.0 with Chainer 1.2.0 in Pro Tools 11.3.1 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

Plugins seem to load and process audio smoothly. Adjusting settings is also fine.

Unfortunately, anytime I try to remove an instance of Chainer, Pro Tools crashes. This also happens if I try to remove any of the active VSTs within Chainer.

I've also tried deleting the audio track, moving a different plugin on top of Chainer to remove it, but both of these methods led to crashes as well.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Hello adamvee,

First question is did your authorisation go well, meaning did you have the message 'Activation Successful' at the end of the procedure?

Until it does the Chainer might show some strange behaviour because it didn't complete the installation process completely.

I have tried removing the Chainer, removing and changing the P+M VSTs, deleting the track with the Chainer and moving a different plugin on top of Chainer to remove it, but I didn't get a crash with ProTools 11.3.1, P+M 3.3, and the Chainer 1.2.

There are two differences between my system and yours, I am on a Macintoch and I have the FULL Chainer, not the Free Chainer here.

Are you running the Free Chainer?

Best Regards,

Nick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:16 AM