Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Magnetic 2 Bundle
lukejazz
post Mar 10 2014, 05:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,839

Just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying my Magnetics 2 Bundle. I just recently used Comos on a mix where my drums were needing some life - and BANG! Cosmos really came through for me. I've tried all three plugins and I'm really astonished at how much they do. Thanks for such a great product.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MrFab
post Mar 11 2014, 11:00 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,695

This Nomad Factory Magnetic bundle is fantastic. I've been using it since the beginning of the year and Magnetic is now my analog tape simulator first choice on busses and Cosmos always on my stereo bus.
Used tactfully, they really add warmth, punch and widen the stereo image in a very nice way... thanks for letting me know about these great tools !
The only thing I have to mention is that I've noticed (in VST format with Presonus Studio One 64bits) a tendency to distort a little bit if your input level is too hot... just calm it down and you get all the benefits without any drawback.
My next purchase will be Soundradix autoalign. I've tried the demo and it solves elegantly the phase/timing issues between microphones (awesome on drums).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:39 AM