Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> P&m Plug-ins Suggestions, Any cool plug-in you'd like us to do ? Post it here !
Medienhexer
post Sep 22 2012, 10:26 AM
Post #46

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,271

Oh and the obvious one these days - a console emulation which is easy to use. Don't really need any more saturation, I think. Just the cross talk / cross modulation part. I'm really tempted by the current Waves NLS pricing and you could relieve me and possibly others from those urges :-)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
optofonik
post Oct 21 2012, 01:11 AM
Post #47

Member No.: 10,253

QUOTE (Fytr41 @ Jan 22 2012, 03:42 PM) *
... I would like to be able to sidechain/key input all of the current plugins....

Cheers,
Colin.

+++1

+Quote Post
eric
post Nov 2 2012, 01:27 PM
Post #48

Manager

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (optofonik @ Oct 21 2012, 01:11 AM) *
+++1

On the todo list ;-)

--------------------
Eric Nolot
President & CEO

+Quote Post
riteshreet
post Nov 6 2012, 10:19 AM
Post #49

Member No.: 11,750

Nowadays there are millions of delay/echo plugins available. Most of them can do sophisticated things, But one plugin I would like to share with you is a "De-Popper".

This post has been edited by riteshreet: Nov 6 2012, 10:24 AM

--------------------
http://www.data-entry-india.com/amazon-listing-services-india.htm
http://www.data-entry-india.com/catalog-processing-ecommerce-store/catalog-processing-india.htm

+Quote Post
Davoe
post Dec 21 2012, 07:39 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 11,914

A light-weight CPU usage plug-in similar to:

FreeG

http://www.sonalksis.com/freeg.htm

Primary objective would be light CPU usage so it can go on every channel of very high track count sessions, and comply with Automap for hardware control.

I realize if you stick with your GUI the meter won't be able to perform the same level of detail, but that's not what I'm after. I don't think Sonalksis will be making an AAX version of this, and I currently use FreeG and Automap on every channel as an alternate mode of mixing for high track count post-production sessions, as opposed to the Pro Tools channel faders.

Automap has announced that AAX support is coming, and thankfully you also do AAX.

Features of it I'd say should be:

- Big knob should be the fader, that drops to infinity as well as +12
- a smaller knob "Trim" (critical in preserving a previous pass move but just wanting to adjust overall level)
- Pan knob (that pans stereo as well as mono sources)
- Flip L & R

Optional:

- MS Decoder

Your plug ins work very well with Automap, especially since there are so few controls everything fits easily on one page.

http://us.novationmusic.com/software/automap

This post has been edited by Davoe: Dec 21 2012, 07:42 PM

+Quote Post
audio-pervert
post Mar 29 2013, 11:26 PM
Post #51

Member No.: 12,499

Hi all, first post so I think I'll add my biggest request for a native plugin that I've wanted for many years and just maybe DC can can be the first and only dev to listen, seeing as they have listened to many of the requests posted in this thread already, and also I think it fits the P&M ethos perfectly! A very simple but very accurate Moog 4-pole ladder filter? No bells No whistles,just a well emulated Moog Low Pass Filter. Please

+Quote Post
cyphersuit
post Mar 30 2013, 01:45 PM
Post #52

Member No.: 12,085

I would love a trancegate. nomad maga has one, the tough thing would be to supply the tg with less gui space...

+Quote Post
MARIU5
post Apr 3 2013, 07:40 AM
Post #53

Member No.: 12,572

Quick suggestions : The Electro Optical comp needs a mix knob and a x2 or x4 sidechain freq switch to get more hi pass frequency options, very useful when mixing vocals or drums.

The Echo Flex needs a better ping pong delay, it's ok in stereo but when using the ping pong function the left tap is a lot louder, it would be nice to have the second right tap as loud as the first one, otherwise the left channel appears louder all the time, also it would be cool to have the option to have the first tap start on the right channel too, and of course a reverse delay effect ...

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 3 2013, 03:57 PM
Post #54

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (audio-pervert @ Mar 30 2013, 12:26 AM) *
Hi all, first post so I think I'll add my biggest request for a native plugin that I've wanted for many years and just maybe DC can can be the first and only dev to listen, seeing as they have listened to many of the requests posted in this thread already, and also I think it fits the P&M ethos perfectly! A very simple but very accurate Moog 4-pole ladder filter? No bells No whistles,just a well emulated Moog Low Pass Filter. Please

Hello audio-pervert,

Great suggestion, I will pass it on to the developers, fits right in with the concept of Plug &Mix

Best regards,

Eric

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 3 2013, 04:03 PM
Post #55

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (cyphersuit @ Mar 30 2013, 02:45 PM) *
I would love a trancegate. nomad maga has one, the tough thing would be to supply the tg with less gui space...

hello cyphersuit,

A noise-gate is on the developers list of things to do right now. it won't be long to wait.

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 3 2013, 04:11 PM
Post #56

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (MARIU5 @ Apr 3 2013, 08:40 AM) *
Quick suggestions : The Electro Optical comp needs a mix knob and a x2 or x4 sidechain freq switch to get more hi pass frequency options, very useful when mixing vocals or drums.

The Echo Flex needs a better ping pong delay, it's ok in stereo but when using the ping pong function the left tap is a lot louder, it would be nice to have the second right tap as loud as the first one, otherwise the left channel appears louder all the time, also it would be cool to have the option to have the first tap start on the right channel too, and of course a reverse delay effect ...

Hello Marius,

The "Less-More" knob does function as a "Mix" knob as the less you have the drier the signal is, when you add "more" there is more of the "wet" or the limiting function.

Hadn't noticed the difference in level in the ping-pong as I use it a lot in mono myself, I guess the devs thought that each repeat should lose level as the it jumps from left to right while it decays. You're right that the right should hit as hard as the left to establish the stereo on the first repeat. I'll pass it on.

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 3 2013, 04:14 PM
Post #57

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (MARIU5 @ Apr 3 2013, 08:40 AM) *

Hello MARIU5,

Almost missed the side chain comment, yes it is very useful and something that a lot of people are using right now.
I will add it to the developer's "must do" list.

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
audio-pervert
post Apr 5 2013, 01:17 PM
Post #58

Member No.: 12,499

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Apr 3 2013, 03:57 PM) *
Hello audio-pervert,

Great suggestion, I will pass it on to the developers, fits right in with the concept of Plug &Mix

Best regards,

Eric

Thanks Eric for the reply. I am one of the lucky 4200+ people how took part in the exellent and very much appreciated P&M Group Buy and look foward to future products including my suggestion. Once again, thanks for the reply and keep up the great work. Kind Regards Jay

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 5 2013, 02:07 PM
Post #59

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (audio-pervert @ Apr 5 2013, 02:17 PM) *
Thanks Eric for the reply. I am one of the lucky 4200+ people how took part in the exellent and very much appreciated P&M Group Buy and look foward to future products including my suggestion. Once again, thanks for the reply and keep up the great work. Kind Regards Jay

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the kind words and your business of course :-)

New plugs are on the way but not yet a Moog filter. I do think it is a great idea and have past this along to the devs...

BR - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
MARIU5
post May 7 2013, 08:37 AM
Post #60

Member No.: 12,572

yay, the ping pong is fixed now ! I'm liking it a lot more now, thanks for listening smile.gif

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
22 User(s) are reading this topic (22 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:09 AM