Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Echo In The Labs..., The old springline betas find a new home...
roughdraftaudio
post Sep 15 2007, 11:41 PM
Post #1

Rough Draft Audio

Group: Members
Member No.: 309

Almost a couple of years ago I played with some models for a pseudo springline reverb. They have been languishing on my dsparsons domain doing everso little, so I felt that they deserved a better home here in the labs smile.gif

There is some discussion on KVR about it here. The links given there don't work anymore, since they are now:
Beta1
Beta2
Beta3

[I'd like to mention that the reason for the word 'Beta' appearing so many times is that this was (and still is to some extent) a work in progress; and whilst the plugs work, you may get some irregularities in performance - the usual labs disclaimer applies! Having said that Admiral Quality is the only one who ever reported unusual behaviour, and that was in Live v5 under certain circumstances with one of the plugs.]

I'd be interested what new opinions there are on these. One day a proper plug will come of it, but until then there are just these betas.

ATB
DSP

This post has been edited by roughdraftaudio: Sep 15 2007, 11:55 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
S-N-S
post Mar 7 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,337

also any news on this one??

+Quote Post
roughdraftaudio
post Mar 14 2008, 01:51 PM
Post #3

Rough Draft Audio

Member No.: 309

Sorry for the delay in replying.

No news at the moment - I've been quite bogged down with other projects and my day job has required more grey matter than some previous ones..!

I do hope to get something release-worthy at some point, but for now it's just these smile.gif

DSP

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2017 - 02:32 AM