Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corrupt Preference Fil For Busdriver?
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Nomad Factory
kevaquarian
Hi. I have a repeated report from Drive Genius 4 that show this error message relating to a corrupt preference file - see linked screenshot.

BusDriver pref file error report

I have no other reports like this for any of the other 300+ plugins on my very clean system.

Could you let me know why this is please, and whether I should go ahead and delete it - and/or reinstall/authorise the plugin?

Thanks.

Kev

Note: Just noticed the typo in the title but I cannot seem to access it to correct it - sorry people ;-)
Ashley Smith
Hi Kev, no need to delete this plist, it is required by the plug-in and a hidden file. Drive Genius is givig a false positive on scanning.

Thanks!
kevaquarian
QUOTE (Ashley Smith @ Mar 24 2017, 02:14 PM) *
Hi Kev, no need to delete this plist, it is required by the plug-in and a hidden file. Drive Genius is givig a false positive on scanning.

Thanks!

Ok Ashley - thanks - I'm curious though - any idea why? It is not reporting this kind of error for any other plugin and I have over 300 installed?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.