Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tell Me How To Protect My Computer
Plugivery Forums > Software > WINDOWS Audio Software
willmiller
What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free, that will come with my windows xp and won't slow it down? sad.gif
devils.master
why dont you turn on the Firewall of the windows, which is already in it.
Thomas00
If there is a question of protection of your computer, I want to suggest www.search-and-destroy.com which is better than others and it is also FREE to download.
Thanks!
smile.gif
Nippy
it is worth checking to see if your service provider offers free software for this .. mine does McAfee security centre totally free anti virus and firewall in one easy to use and set up

Regards
Nippy
trouctBus
Lets say I have a Dell laptop, and I want to know what brand the display is for example AOU, LG, etc. How do I go about this? Ty
Arimixdude
I have always used a combination of Spybot Search & Destroy and McAfee Antivirus and never had any problems at all on my PC. My Dell laptop seems a little harder to protect from malware.
TyraG
I use Norton Antivirus and Caspersky, never got anything so far:)

free tv player
free tv
stufftheme
just switch on the original firewall you will fell more secure
its not heavy at all
Fredl
QUOTE (trouctBus @ Feb 2 2010, 05:51 AM) *
Lets say I have a Dell laptop, and I want to know what brand the display is for example AOU, LG, etc. How do I go about this? Ty

Try Speccy made by Pyriform
dpcoupons
You can use StopZilla antivirus to protect your PC.
Total Defense
harry31
Keep your computer secure at home

1. Use a firewall. ...
2. Keep all software up to date. ...
3. Use antivirus software and keep it current. ...
4. Make sure your passwords are protected. ...
5. Don't open suspicious attachments or click unusual links in messages. ...
6. Browse the web safely. ...
7. Stay away from pirated material. ...
8. Do not use USBs or other external devices unless you own them.
constharper
Great tips. I also advise you to use file encryption and store important information in cloud storage for example, dropbox.com
activatedsoft
I appreciate the evidence-based approach taken in this article. The data on [specific phenomenon] reinforces tshe points made and adds credibility.
https://activatedsoft.com/simple-dnscrypt-android-crack/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.