Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Magnetic 2, The best Reel-to-Reel Audio Tape Warmer available !
Rating 5 V
DontCrack
post Nov 16 2011, 02:28 PM
Post #1

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

Dear friends,

We'd love to hear your feedback and testimonials about the new MAGNETIC II Reel-to-Reel Audio Tape Warmer...

All the best - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
denekawa
post Nov 18 2011, 04:43 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,592

Well I got it 2 days ago to use with with Digital Performer 7.24 and it works like a charm. I'm using Lion 10.7.2. I don't know if that makes a difference. I know Magnetic was good, but this is far superior, as they have removed the type of graininess that was present on some of the setting presets and added several new features that are useful, but maintain their user simplicity.

The tape machine variations are a sweet addition, though the differences are subtle. I always have to laugh at these type of settings because really anybody would be hard pressed to tell one from the other, especially in a mix situation.
The new Magnetic II will add a tape realism and warmth to your individual instruments and to the mix stages that were not there previously and what it adds to your tracks is instantly noticeable. In my opinion Nomad Factory makes some of the best plug ins for recording and mixing/ mastering that are available. They are dongle free, low on CPU usage and always dependable. The warmth that Magnetic II adds to acoustic guitars and vocals is most desirable as you will hear. The punch that it adds to bass is most pleasing without adding a lot of colour.

I sincerely hope you guys having issues get them worked out so you can enjoy this fantastic update. Thank you Nomad Factory! cool.gif

This post has been edited by denekawa: Nov 18 2011, 04:47 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:31 AM