Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sonalksis Ultimate Promotion !, Sonalksis Total Pack Only $599 ?
Guest_Sven_*
post Apr 21 2010, 06:58 PM
Post #16

Guests

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Apr 19 2010, 12:10 PM) *
Dear friends,

To answer a few questions here :

1- All Sonalksis products are cross platform (Mac/PC) and Multi Format (VST - AU - RTAS). Though it is asked you choose your "preferred" platform, you may download and authorise any of these using the license codes you receive...

2- Here's the good news ! Our friends at Sonalksis kindly followed up with our (your) inquiry to make an attractive bundle for those of you who own 2 or more Sonalksis bundles which does seem fair looking at the price you paid for these...

We therefore now have a new upgrade path at $199 for two or more bundles as long as these bundles are equal or over $800 (MSRP) cost. If your two bundles are under that price, you may upgrade from the any Sonalksis products over $500 at $399...

Please note that the folks at Sonalksis really did their very best to be fair to all previous customers and we at DontCrack are proud to support such great plug-in manufacturer !

And please don't tell us you own a TBK and Mastering Tools bundle that you want to upgrade for $199 mad.gif This time, I think we have a quite fair offer for everyone... wink.gif

Enjoy !

All the best - Peter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SveNaj
post Apr 21 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,711

I own a SV-517 Mk1 Equaliser Plug-in (259,99 $), SV-315 Mk1 Compressor Plug-in (259,99 $), CQ1 Multiband Compander Plug-in (279,99 $) and DQ1 Dynamic Equaliser Plug-in (279,99 $).

I quote prices from a Sonalksis site, so I wonder are they valid "guideline" for discounts and if they are, in which discount category I belong ? over 500$ or 800$ ?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Sven

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 22 2010, 03:52 PM
Post #18

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (embrionic @ Apr 21 2010, 06:59 PM) *
hi just to be clear - the bundles you own are calculated on MSRP? As I already own Essentials MK II and the Creative bundle (Total MSRP $848), I am eligible to upgrade to total studio one at the $199 rate?

Thanks very much.

Yep, that works as well ;-)

Cheers - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
nemo1113
post Apr 24 2010, 06:23 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 4,152

I am user of SV-315Mk2($259.99) and SV-517Mk2($259.99) and MultiLimit($499.99).
(Total $1019.97)

I am eligible to upgrade to total studio one at the $199 ?

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 24 2010, 10:26 AM
Post #20

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (nemo1113 @ Apr 24 2010, 07:23 AM) *
I am user of SV-315Mk2($259.99) and SV-517Mk2($259.99) and MultiLimit($499.99).
(Total $1019.97)

I am eligible to upgrade to total studio one at the $199 ?

Hi,

Yes that is over $800 and you are illegible for the $199 upgrade tongue.gif

Cheers - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
Guest_howard_*
post Apr 24 2010, 07:46 PM
Post #21

Guests

I live in LA, what time does the promotion end? Also, are the plug ins authorized by ilok?

+Quote Post
Guest_Frédéric PECQUEUR_*
post Apr 28 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #22

Guests

I see again the bundle in the shop part of your website.

Is possible to buy the plugins with the promotion even if the date is already passed (25 april)?

Thanks for your reply.

+Quote Post
j3l1yt0t5
post Apr 28 2010, 01:44 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 1,335

QUOTE (Frédéric PECQUEUR @ Apr 28 2010, 12:43 PM) *
I see again the bundle in the shop part of your website.

Is possible to buy the plugins with the promotion even if the date is already passed (25 april)?

Thanks for your reply.

One of the reps announced on KVR that the sale is going on an extra week, until sunday may 2nd.

FOR THE ATTENTION OF DONTCRACK.COM:
I tried emailing you twice but have not received a reply, I want to take part in this promotion but I need to pay you in two separate paypal payments. I explained why in the email, but I don't really think it's appropriate for a forum public post.

PLEASE REPLY.

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 28 2010, 05:16 PM
Post #24

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (j3l1yt0t5 @ Apr 28 2010, 02:44 PM) *
One of the reps announced on KVR that the sale is going on an extra week, until sunday may 2nd.

Hi guys,

Yes at customers requests, Sonalksis allowed us to keep the promoted price live until Sunday, May 2... You may go for it wink.gif

FOR THE ATTENTION OF DONTCRACK.COM:
I tried emailing you twice but have not received a reply, I want to take part in this promotion but I need to pay you in two separate paypal payments. I explained why in the email, but I don't really think it's appropriate for a forum public post.

PLEASE REPLY.

I apologies for the delay replying to some customers requests. We've had quite huge customer support going on these past days...

I will answer this here as it might be of interest to other users...

Due to the nature of our business which is instant electronic download, it is not possible for us to cash in with two payment instalments...

Depending in which country you are in, PayPal offers different payment options. All of our transactions including credit card payments are processed by PayPal and we have just about no control on that... I would suggest you call you local PayPal center to see what solutions they have for your specific case.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding...

Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
Guest_j3l1yt0t5_*
post Apr 28 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #25

Guests

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Apr 28 2010, 05:16 PM) *
Hi guys,

Yes at customers requests, Sonalksis allowed us to keep the promoted price live until Sunday, May 2... You may go for it wink.gif

I apologies for the delay replying to some customers requests. We've had quite huge customer support going on these past days...

I will answer this here as it might be of interest to other users...

Due to the nature of our business which is instant electronic download, it is not possible for us to cash in with two payment instalments...

Depending in which country you are in, PayPal offers different payment options. All of our transactions including credit card payments are processed by PayPal and we have just about no control on that... I would suggest you call you local PayPal center to see what solutions they have for your specific case.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding...

Peter

Hi,
I've been informed I can use a bank transfer to top up my paypal account, this will take 2 - 3 business days, and monday is a bank holiday in my country. Depositing the funds tomorrow, that means tuesday the 4th or wednesday the 5th until my paypal account is topped up. Can you hold a place for me ?

Can't I simply paypal you directly the amount in two paypal payments ? if you allowed that I could pay you tomorrow or friday. I use a pay-as-you-go visa card called '3v' ...(check out the irish website here www.3v.ie).. paypal approved of course... anyways they only allow 350euro on each voucher. Hence my need to pay you in two parts.

Suggestions ?

+Quote Post
j3l1yt0t5
post Apr 28 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (j3l1yt0t5 @ Apr 28 2010, 08:41 PM) *
Hi,
I've been informed I can use a bank transfer to top up my paypal account, this will take 2 - 3 business days, and monday is a bank holiday in my country. Depositing the funds tomorrow, that means tuesday the 4th or wednesday the 5th until my paypal account is topped up. Can you hold a place for me ?

Can't I simply paypal you directly the amount in two paypal payments ? if you allowed that I could pay you tomorrow or friday. I use a pay-as-you-go visa card called '3v' ...(check out the irish website here www.3v.ie).. paypal approved of course... anyways they only allow 350euro on each voucher. Hence my need to pay you in two parts.

Suggestions ?

just confirming that's me....I didn't realise I was posting as a guest in the post above

+Quote Post
j3l1yt0t5
post May 2 2010, 06:40 PM
Post #27

Hi again,

Well after much ado I managed to get my 3v card topped up to the right value... $600 u.s. dollars (451.96 euro) after currency conversion using www.xe.com/ucc

now when I try to pay for the order through paypal it uses it's own super special paypal conversion rates, which puts the value of $599 as 461 euros. blink.gif

I have no idea how there can be a ten euro discrepancy in conversion rates. I thought xe.com/ucc was an accepted international standard. Anyway, I tried to pay directly by credit card instead - but that procedure goes through a paypal shell as well.

Well, I have no issue paying paypal their extra 10 euro... but I'm not going to get my account topped up until tomorrow morning/early afternoon. And I'm on the GMT timezone... it's 18:20 as I post this

Can someone email me or PM me about this ?
I have 451.96 euro right now, ready to go.... I'd hate to miss out on the promotion over a small over sight...

+Quote Post
arthanor
post May 20 2010, 01:26 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 4,273

Too bad I found out too late about this promotion from this amazing webstore. But if one of you has bought one too many Studio One bundles and wants to sell it to me, I would be more than delighted... or a coupon code ?...
Many thanks !

--------------------
David Hadzis
http://www.arthanor.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post May 21 2010, 05:41 AM
Post #29

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (arthanor @ May 20 2010, 02:26 PM) *
Too bad I found out too late about this promotion from this amazing webstore. But if one of you has bought one too many Studio One bundles and wants to sell it to me, I would be more than delighted... or a coupon code ?...
Many thanks !

Hi David,

I sent you a personal email on that one...

Best Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
matekat
post Mar 1 2011, 02:19 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 9,462

I look forward to your feedback in order to report anything we might have missed..i think so

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:24 AM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023