Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Authorization Problem On V.i.p Bundle
letscallmyselfli...
post Dec 1 2018, 02:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,452

Hello, I'm new here!

So I have a problem. (I've already talked about it with the support section, but I thought that asking more people here would lead to more possibilities faster.)

I just bought the V.I.P Bundle during the amazing sales at the DontCrack website.

So I installed it, everything working fine, except for a part where an installator told me that my C++ 2005 Redistributable was already installed (error 1316).

But then it comes to the authorization. I enter my code, and an error message keeps appearing : 'There was an error writing your activation to your hard drive. Please make sure you are logged in as administrator.'

I'm logged as an admin, and no matter what I try, it keeps appearing, therefore I can't activate my plugins.
A support technician even gave me a VIP1.dc file, that I placed correctly, but the same message happen again.

I'm running under Windows 10 64-bits, and my DAW is FL Studio 20 (but even without the DAW, there's a problem)

So that's why I'm seeking your help, if you know something useful, or handy, I'll gladly take it !

This post has been edited by Ashley Smith: Dec 10 2018, 02:01 PM
Reason for edit: Mod edit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:52 PM