Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where Is Dontcrack Located?
montelee
post Oct 24 2013, 09:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,540

I just bought the P&M VIP bundle and so far the plugins are fantastic! When I got the statement from my credit card issuer it had an International Service Fee that was associated with my DontCrack purchase. I am in the U.S. and I assumed DontCrack was also in the U.S.. So now I know DontCrack is outside of the U.S. but just out of curiosity I wonder what country they are located in. Can anyone tell me where DontCrack is? Thanks!

montelee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Oct 26 2013, 09:07 AM
Post #2

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (montelee @ Oct 24 2013, 10:42 PM) *
I just bought the P&M VIP bundle and so far the plugins are fantastic! When I got the statement from my credit card issuer it had an International Service Fee that was associated with my DontCrack purchase. I am in the U.S. and I assumed DontCrack was also in the U.S.. So now I know DontCrack is outside of the U.S. but just out of curiosity I wonder what country they are located in. Can anyone tell me where DontCrack is? Thanks!

montelee

Hi montelee,

Thanks for the kind words regarding our P&M Plugins ;-)

DontCrack's head office is based in Montreal Canada.

When it comes to international service fees, I would certainly complain at your bank as it is them that apparently charges fees for "international" transactions as you use the credit card THEY provided. All of our payments including Visa, Amex, MasterCard, etc are processed by Paypal and I haven't heard of such issues by the past.

Please note that Paypal does charge fees for each transactions but all of these fees are fully paid by the vendor (DontCrack) and not the customer...

Hope that answers your thoughts.

Thanks for your business and all the best.

Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:43 PM