Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My File Disapeared When Exporting
lazoo
post Jul 19 2020, 06:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,863

My file is gone... disappeared when I tried to export it... poof... and it's not in the trash.

And why does it select the whole file upon opening it and making adjustments to it... it's always selecting the whole file... I didn't tell it to select the whole file and I really don't want the whole file selected!

I'm super frustrated with this program right now... it behaves very poorly and eats files!

I'm pretty much done.

Thanks for the effort, but I'm gonna wait until things get ironed out so I don't have to play beta tester anymore.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
lazoo
post Sep 16 2020, 05:17 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 34,863

Also...

“If not, that could cause the problem because Windows blocks the copy of files between different volumes”

This, is simply not true.

22 years of windows use and countless multiple hard drives and partitions. I have Never not been able to copy or overwrite a file from any drive or partition to any other drive or partition.

One can, however apply restrictions of this nature, but that is usually more common on windows server OS’s.

No standard (home to ultimate) windows OS will ever block you from copying any file to any drive or partition, unless specifically told to do so.

Thanks

+Quote Post
pierreguillot
post Sep 16 2020, 05:31 PM
Post #3

ircamLab Team

Member No.: 29,958

Very helpful thank you

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:06 AM