Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Licence Laws, Antares Auto-tune
Joe Majer
post Feb 8 2007, 03:15 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,098

Just to butt in on a forum where people actually care about licensing. I bought A-Tune 4 about six months ago. It was just under Ј500 Now i am upgrading my ailing Macintosh so will upgrade to Logic 7. This has got its own pitch correction plug in, so i will be using that. This makes A-T redundant, but i cannot sell it as once when i erased my HDD, and tried to re-install it i had the Auto-Tune people sending me e-mails accusing me of all sorts. So sometimes when your honest, I could have got a crack copy, they pick on you because you are an easier target. Now im stuck with a piece of software that i dont need, but could do with the cash. Can anyone see a way around this, apart from selling it on E-bay to a Russian! (Like i said, Im honest)
If you do then please get in touch through my email or at www.angelmusicproductions.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
d3drocks
post Nov 28 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,582

QUOTE (Joe Majer @ Feb 8 2007, 03:15 AM) *
Just to butt in on a forum where people actually care about licensing. I bought A-Tune 4 about six months ago. It was just under Ј500 Now i am upgrading my ailing Macintosh so will upgrade to Logic 7. This has got its own pitch correction plug in, so i will be using that. This makes A-T redundant, but i cannot sell it as once when i erased my HDD, and tried to re-install it i had the Auto-Tune people sending me e-mails accusing me of all sorts. So sometimes when your honest, I could have got a crack copy, they pick on you because you are an easier target. Now im stuck with a piece of software that i dont need, but could do with the cash. Can anyone see a way around this, apart from selling it on E-bay to a Russian! (Like i said, Im honest)
If you do then please get in touch through my email or at www.angelmusicproductions.co.uk

most companies are run by assholes. there isnt much you can do.

+Quote Post
FiveForMe
post Nov 18 2009, 01:39 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,075

Hello to all

How to transfer licence key to the Tp177 PN/DP panel.
I never had to do it until now.
When I try to use ALM it says that it needs to be installed on the target PC panel and also I can not see it panel on my LAN althought that Smart Acces is working.

Thanks in advance

--------------------
http://www.inter-serv.ru/ - курсы маникюр, курсы наращивания ресниц

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:21 AM