Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Will The Price Increase When The New P&m Are Added This Year?, More money for the full collection?
Smurf
post Mar 25 2012, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,203

This is not a boo-hoo post, just a realistic post, so please bear with me...

The price is at $299 now, of which I have 1/2 saved. If I understand right, this year the collection will be expanded to a total of 40 plug-ins.

When these come out will the price increase for the VIP bundle? Or will it stay at $299 for the first time purchaser?

The demos are nice & run well in Reaper V3-V4 and Studio One v2, both x32 & x64. I am tired of overly complicated effects, and these fit the way I want to work. Thank You in advance for any & all information. cool.gif

This post has been edited by Smurf: Mar 25 2012, 07:02 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Mar 28 2012, 10:03 AM
Post #2

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Smurf @ Mar 25 2012, 07:02 PM) *
This is not a boo-hoo post, just a realistic post, so please bear with me...

The price is at $299 now, of which I have 1/2 saved. If I understand right, this year the collection will be expanded to a total of 40 plug-ins.

When these come out will the price increase for the VIP bundle? Or will it stay at $299 for the first time purchaser?

The demos are nice & run well in Reaper V3-V4 and Studio One v2, both x32 & x64. I am tired of overly complicated effects, and these fit the way I want to work. Thank You in advance for any & all information. cool.gif

Hi Smurf,

Thanks for the kind words and you interest in our P&M Plug-ins. And sorry for the late reply. we have been busy traveling to musikmesse in Germany.

Yes we are working on new plug-ins with some 40 before the end of 2012. Version 2.0 is almost ready and will include new hot goodies...

Following the incredible success of our plugs at launch and since, we decided to make them available at $299 as a permanent price so you don't need to rush into it...

Thanks for your testimonial as making simple while effective plug-ins is the fundamental idea behind P&M plug-ins. We are working hard with developers and monitoring users feedback to complete our line of tools as advertised.

Hope that answers your thoughts.

Kindest Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
Smurf
post Mar 28 2012, 11:53 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,203

Hey Peter, this is GREAT NEWS! It puts the 'ol mind at ease a little now that I don't have to choose between feeding the better half or feeding the studio! laugh.gif

I have read numerous reviews where some folks have trashed some of the plugins for either sound or GUI, but you know what? I like them all and can see a use for each one. I like the sounds I can get out of them. And the GUI is perfect, plenty of control, but the BIG thing for me is the consistent layout of the plugins....everything is right there in EVERY ONE of them, speeding up my workflow. I am getting tired of having to learn 50 different GUI's just to use a wide variety of the "other guys" stuff.

Thanks Again for all the info, and we look forward to the new additions!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 09:41 AM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023