IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Can't Authorize Bbe Sonic Sweet Legacy, Web page for authorization process doesn't exist anymore
tonarchiv
post Dec 30 2021, 02:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,280

Hi there

I'm still using Pro Tools 10 so I have to use the legacy Sonic Sweet plugins (32bit).

While it's possible to download and install the legacy versions as demo, I couldn't find a way to authorize them using my legacy license code.
One step of the authorization process is opening a website for downloading the authorization file. But this website URL doesn't exist anymore!

I opened two tickets already but I got only one short answer a few weeks ago... which only pointed me to the download website. So, no much help. Since then, my tickets seem to be ignored by the support.

Anyone had more luck with this and could give me a hint?

Best
Till
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anonymo
post Mar 5 2024, 04:27 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 55,741

Also influenced by trends and innovations in the vaping industry. From new device designs to dummy vapes innovative e-liquid flavors, vapers eagerly embrace the latest developments and eagerly share their experiences with one another.

+Quote Post
anonymo
post Mar 7 2024, 03:29 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 55,741

Roof racks offer versatile storage solutions for oversized or bulky cargo. Whether hauling kayaks, bikes, or camping gear, roof racks provide a schaeffer grease 238 secure and space-saving option. Some racks even feature integrated tie-downs and locks for added security and peace of mind during travel.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:36 AM