Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New Beta Testing Forums
r2d2
post Oct 27 2022, 10:59 AM
Post #1

Webmaster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

For those amongst you who would like to add a helping hand to speed up the release of the new Nomad Factory products, we have just opened a new Public Beta Forum.

The more reports you file, the quicker we will be able to launch the new version, so please spread the world to let everyone know that new beta testers are very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
Plugivery Webmaster
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
syurin
post Apr 3 2024, 09:38 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,284

QUOTE (r2d2 @ Oct 27 2022, 06:59 PM) *
For those amongst you who would like to add a helping hand to speed up the release of the new Nomad Factory products, we have just opened a new Public Beta Forum.

The more reports you file, the quicker we will be able to launch the new version, so please spread the world to let everyone know that new beta testers are very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Are you not conducting open beta tests recently?
BusDriver remains just a thread with no content, and unreleased products that haven't been tested are being released first.
Users become anxious when they don't know the progress.
Could you at least provide updates on the progress of porting to the new platform?

This post has been edited by syurin: Apr 3 2024, 09:40 AM

+Quote Post
eric
post Apr 3 2024, 06:53 PM
Post #3

Manager

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (syurin @ Apr 3 2024, 10:38 AM) *
Are you not conducting open beta tests recently?
BusDriver remains just a thread with no content, and unreleased products that haven't been tested are being released first.
Users become anxious when they don't know the progress.
Could you at least provide updates on the progress of porting to the new platform?

Hi syurin,

I understand your concerns. Here's the road map that I have at hand:

•Magnetics Bundle: This is where our focus is at the moment. We've completely overhauled these three plugins, much like the updates we did with the Pulse-Tec and All-Tec EQs. They're sounding better than ever and fully modernized. If all goes well with our final checks, we're looking to announce these on April 15.

• British Bundle: This one's coming up next. It was a bit easier to tackle since we didn't have to do a major overhaul—just some nifty upscaling of the GUIs to keep that cool vintage vibe, plus quite a bit of manual tweaking to smooth out the upscale artifacts. It's trickier than it sounds, but we're aiming to get this bundle out before the end of April.

• Plug & Mix V.I.P. Bundle: There's a lot of anticipation for this one, and rightfully so. It's been a beast with 50 plugins to update, a process that's eaten up over two years of our time. But, we're nearly there and can't wait to get this into your hands by May or early June at the latest.

• Blue Tubes Bundle: We're not stopping there. The flagship Blue Tubes Bundle is already in the works with major improvements on the way. July is our target for this release, fingers crossed.

• In Between Surprises: And just because we can, we might sneak in a few surprises here and there, like the Liquid Bundle, which is all set and just waiting on a fresh coat of paint, graphics-wise.

• Magma: Looking further down the line, Magma is a hefty project with 65 plugins to port and a complex layout that we're aiming to make even better. It's a big job, but we're on it.

I really hope this sheds some light on where we're at. We haven't been the best at sharing our roadmap, and for that, I apologize. It's been a wild ride with plenty of hurdles along the way to creating the perfect setup for reviving these amazing plugins. Offering these updates for free to our existing users is just our way of saying thank you for sticking with us through this journey.

Again, thank you so much for your message and for hanging in there with us. Your support truly keeps us going.

--------------------
Eric Nolot
President & CEO

+Quote Post
syurin
post Apr 8 2024, 02:29 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,284

QUOTE (eric @ Apr 4 2024, 02:53 AM) *
Hi syurin,

I understand your concerns. Here's the road map that I have at hand:

•Magnetics Bundle: This is where our focus is at the moment. We've completely overhauled these three plugins, much like the updates we did with the Pulse-Tec and All-Tec EQs. They're sounding better than ever and fully modernized. If all goes well with our final checks, we're looking to announce these on April 15.

• British Bundle: This one's coming up next. It was a bit easier to tackle since we didn't have to do a major overhaul—just some nifty upscaling of the GUIs to keep that cool vintage vibe, plus quite a bit of manual tweaking to smooth out the upscale artifacts. It's trickier than it sounds, but we're aiming to get this bundle out before the end of April.

• Plug & Mix V.I.P. Bundle: There's a lot of anticipation for this one, and rightfully so. It's been a beast with 50 plugins to update, a process that's eaten up over two years of our time. But, we're nearly there and can't wait to get this into your hands by May or early June at the latest.

• Blue Tubes Bundle: We're not stopping there. The flagship Blue Tubes Bundle is already in the works with major improvements on the way. July is our target for this release, fingers crossed.

• In Between Surprises: And just because we can, we might sneak in a few surprises here and there, like the Liquid Bundle, which is all set and just waiting on a fresh coat of paint, graphics-wise.

• Magma: Looking further down the line, Magma is a hefty project with 65 plugins to port and a complex layout that we're aiming to make even better. It's a big job, but we're on it.

I really hope this sheds some light on where we're at. We haven't been the best at sharing our roadmap, and for that, I apologize. It's been a wild ride with plenty of hurdles along the way to creating the perfect setup for reviving these amazing plugins. Offering these updates for free to our existing users is just our way of saying thank you for sticking with us through this journey.

Again, thank you so much for your message and for hanging in there with us. Your support truly keeps us going.

To President Eric,

Thank you for sharing the development roadmap with us.
I'm thrilled to hear that the Magnetics Bundle and British Bundle will be updated soon.
Knowing that other products will also be updated in the not-too-distant future brings me relief.
I know I'm not the only one who loves NomadFactory plugins.

Wishing your company continued success and smooth development.

Much gratitude and respect to the engineers who are diligently updating such a Huge catalog.
And President Eric, thank you for saving the NomadFactory that I love.

Best regards,

Syurin Nagatuki

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:04 PM