Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why I Use Cracks, one mans illegal tomfoolery
Guest1
post Nov 2 2009, 06:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,035

THE TRUTH: I have read much about downloading music illegally and all the reasons of rhyme behind it. The usual justification from people out there is that 89 pence is to much for something I would spend about 150 hours making. Or its record labels make to much money so Im taking the music they release. Interestingly on places like Gearslutz which is filled with people who talk a good game but in actual fact have never made a record or made a living from music in their lives ALWAYS come out in support of illegally downloading music ALWAYS attacking labels as if they are the devil incarnate. WHy is that? Bitterness, that's what it is. Music equipment forums are filled with people who self loath the very thing they are supposed to be in to. Its as simple as they never got signed by anyone so they have become bitter over the years and thats when you see those types supporting the right to illegally download. And there are many of them, in fact I see forums mostly populated by those types. And think about it, what musician would ever support illegally downloads if that is what they do for a living. Oh, hold on there are musicians who support illegal downloading such as Radiohead...Surprise Surprise!! A bunch of wealthy millionaires who if they never sold another record in their lives wouldnt make any difference to them. And, they like the other big acts who support the illegal downloading of music make huge amounts from touring these days. NOW, DO ANY OF THESE SELFISH B"TARDS give one single thought as to the message they put out specifically in how it affects musicians like me. Answer NO!

Just a few years ago I used to be able to make a living as a musician/writer/producer in the dance scene. I was never a touring artist or DJ so my entire income was based around my releases. I didnt sell a lot but I did have some success and always seemed to do OK on licensing. I was able to make a modest living and as long as I could do the thing I loved I wasnt to bothered about making big money.

Things started to go pear shaped around 2003. My income had been dropping since 2000 as vinyl began to decline and by 2003 I was lucky to see a couple of hundred pounds per month from sales of my vinyl records because sales across the board in vinyl had dropped massively for everyone. In 2004 with vinyl a memory I embarked on a digital release only method which it has to be these days. That has not been successful at all. My digital only sales have been as low as 30 downloads and today average around 100 if Im lucky. HOWEVER, every one of my low selling releases over the last five years has found its way on to file sharing sites, sometimes before the promo run has finished. But doesnt that get your name around more and hence you will sell more. NO NO NO NO, that is not how it works and thats a lie put out by habitual frenzy downloaders.

So what was the cause of my downfall. Put simply its the idea that music should be free, or is free. Downloads did affect my income for sure but there is more to it than that and its go a lot to do with how people now percieve the idea of actually buying music. I see comments on a national newspaper today (online) about illegal downloading Almost every single comment is in support of downloading music illegally and there are many comments who state music should be free and then there is the usual rubbish about 89 pence being far to much for one song. YET, they think nothing fo spending 100 pounds on a night out which is what you do spend in the UK in any city on a Friday night. But 89 pence, oh noIm not paying that, what a rip off! This is just your regular buying public. Of course it doesnt help when the owner of Spotify says this with a big fat grin on his face "We believe all music should be totally free". Oh yes another agendaist who thinks only of his own bank balance. What on earth gives that idiot the right to suggest all music should be free!! Idiot!

Now, your thinking my music must be rubbish? But on the contrary Im complimented, still get great reviews and if I say so my slef there is nothing shoddy about my music

So your waiting for my reason why I use cracks-------Isnt it obvious?

I simply cannot afford the money these days for plugins and thats my reason. If I made a living from music these days I would buy all my software. I did used to and even at one point owned a 28,000 pound Pro tools rig which included about 6k worth of plugins (back in 2002). I clearly remember paying 650 pounds for the Sony Oxford TDm version. But when I think of that now I must say that is daylight robbery and I would never pay such sums on a plugin again for an EQ plugin.

I dint suggest for one second what Im doing is any justification for downloading cracks, im just saying it like it is

For those who are angry with me I may be able to make you feel better. My PC is literally riddled with viruses, trojans, worms, and some of them have been pretty dangerous to my system. I constantly have to do maintenance every couple of days and be very careful about what I do. Ive seen key loggers that have somehow been added to plugins DLL file so while they work fine you could be constantly sending info over the net without realising it and they are very difficult to spot as there isnt one single virus software app out there that could detect something like a key logger added to a VST plugin. Over the last few years I have had to become quite knowledgeable on viruses. But some are just impossible to get rid of so I have to live with them. Of course I dont like that at all but its either that or no plugins and who knows I may be able to get back to a situation where I can actually make money from my craft. But until then I dont have any other option.

Ok, thats all I have to say.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jeremy Teeters
post Jan 30 2014, 09:26 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 11,810

QUOTE (Guest1 @ Nov 1 2009, 10:28 PM) *
THE TRUTH: I have read much about downloading music illegally and all the reasons of rhyme behind it. The usual justification from people out there is that 89 pence is to much for something I would spend about 150 hours making. Or its record labels make to much money so Im taking the music they release. Interestingly on places like Gearslutz which is filled with people who talk a good game but in actual fact have never made a record or made a living from music in their lives ALWAYS come out in support of illegally downloading music ALWAYS attacking labels as if they are the devil incarnate. WHy is that? Bitterness, that's what it is. Music equipment forums are filled with people who self loath the very thing they are supposed to be in to. Its as simple as they never got signed by anyone so they have become bitter over the years and thats when you see those types supporting the right to illegally download. And there are many of them, in fact I see forums mostly populated by those types. And think about it, what musician would ever support illegally downloads if that is what they do for a living. Oh, hold on there are musicians who support illegal downloading such as Radiohead...Surprise Surprise!! A bunch of wealthy millionaires who if they never sold another record in their lives wouldnt make any difference to them. And, they like the other big acts who support the illegal downloading of music make huge amounts from touring these days. NOW, DO ANY OF THESE SELFISH B"TARDS give one single thought as to the message they put out specifically in how it affects musicians like me. Answer NO!

Just a few years ago I used to be able to make a living as a musician/writer/producer in the dance scene. I was never a touring artist or DJ so my entire income was based around my releases. I didnt sell a lot but I did have some success and always seemed to do OK on licensing. I was able to make a modest living and as long as I could do the thing I loved I wasnt to bothered about making big money.

Things started to go pear shaped around 2003. My income had been dropping since 2000 as vinyl began to decline and by 2003 I was lucky to see a couple of hundred pounds per month from sales of my vinyl records because sales across the board in vinyl had dropped massively for everyone. In 2004 with vinyl a memory I embarked on a digital release only method which it has to be these days. That has not been successful at all. My digital only sales have been as low as 30 downloads and today average around 100 if Im lucky. HOWEVER, every one of my low selling releases over the last five years has found its way on to file sharing sites, sometimes before the promo run has finished. But doesnt that get your name around more and hence you will sell more. NO NO NO NO, that is not how it works and thats a lie put out by habitual frenzy downloaders.

So what was the cause of my downfall. Put simply its the idea that music should be free, or is free. Downloads did affect my income for sure but there is more to it than that and its go a lot to do with how people now percieve the idea of actually buying music. I see comments on a national newspaper today (online) about illegal downloading Almost every single comment is in support of downloading music illegally and there are many comments who state music should be free and then there is the usual rubbish about 89 pence being far to much for one song. YET, they think nothing fo spending 100 pounds on a night out which is what you do spend in the UK in any city on a Friday night. But 89 pence, oh noIm not paying that, what a rip off! This is just your regular buying public. Of course it doesnt help when the owner of Spotify says this with a big fat grin on his face "We believe all music should be totally free". Oh yes another agendaist who thinks only of his own bank balance. What on earth gives that idiot the right to suggest all music should be free!! Idiot!

Now, your thinking my music must be rubbish? But on the contrary Im complimented, still get great reviews and if I say so my slef there is nothing shoddy about my music

So your waiting for my reason why I use cracks-------Isnt it obvious?

I simply cannot afford the money these days for plugins and thats my reason. If I made a living from music these days I would buy all my software. I did used to and even at one point owned a 28,000 pound Pro tools rig which included about 6k worth of plugins (back in 2002). I clearly remember paying 650 pounds for the Sony Oxford TDm version. But when I think of that now I must say that is daylight robbery and I would never pay such sums on a plugin again for an EQ plugin.

I dint suggest for one second what Im doing is any justification for downloading cracks, im just saying it like it is

For those who are angry with me I may be able to make you feel better. My PC is literally riddled with viruses, trojans, worms, and some of them have been pretty dangerous to my system. I constantly have to do maintenance every couple of days and be very careful about what I do. Ive seen key loggers that have somehow been added to plugins DLL file so while they work fine you could be constantly sending info over the net without realising it and they are very difficult to spot as there isnt one single virus software app out there that could detect something like a key logger added to a VST plugin. Over the last few years I have had to become quite knowledgeable on viruses. But some are just impossible to get rid of so I have to live with them. Of course I dont like that at all but its either that or no plugins and who knows I may be able to get back to a situation where I can actually make money from my craft. But until then I dont have any other option.

Ok, thats all I have to say.

You should work for a music retailer, any employee of most re-sellers get discounts. I got my Sonnox Elite bundle for $180.00 we sell that bundle for $1600.00, not bad in my opinion. I can't tell you not to use cracked plugs, you are gonna do what you will. However, on a human level you can be a better person than to steal something from companies who provide musicians a service, and tools that musicians need. But hey......rock on brother eventually it will catch up with you.

+Quote Post
fiulapose
post Jun 1 2019, 05:50 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 26,912

w w w. fakepassportsgo.cc the best producers of the Bulgarian Biometric Passport. Passports come to you looking exactly as the ones issued by the Bulgarian

Home Office. These passports are verifiable using the U.V light feature for authenticity and are just perfect for use. We

also specialize in the production of the Bulgarian Diplomatic Passport which is used by Diplomats to attend to

international official affairs of the state. To clear all your curiosity, contact us directly through our email address at;

Visit our website: http://www.fakepassportsgo.cc w w w. fakepassportsgo.cc

Buy Bulgarian passport online
Buy Bulgarian passport cover
Buy fake Bulgarian passport
Buy real Bulgarian passport
Buy original Bulgarian passport
Can i buy Bulgarian passport
Buy Diplomatic Bulgarian Passport
Buy new Bulgarian Passport
Buy Official Bulgarian Passport
Buy cash passport Bulgaria
Original Bulgaria passport
Buy original Bulgarian passport
Original Bulgarian passport
Best producers of Bulgarian Passport
Real leather Bulgarian passport holder
Real Bulgarian passport
Buy Biometric Bulgarian passport
Buy real Bulgarian passport
Buy real Bulgaria passport
Buy real and fake passport online
Buy real passport online
Buy a real passport
Buy fake and real passport
How to buy a real Bulgarian passport
Buy genuine fake passport
Can you buy Bulgarian passport
Buy a Bulgarian passport
Buy a fake Bulgarian passport
Buy a Bulgaria passport
Buy a fake passport in Bulgarian
Passport scotch buy Bulgarian
How to buy Bulgarian passport
How to buy Bulgaria passport
Bulgarian passport renewal
Bulgarian passport application
Bulgarian passport office
Bulgarian passport fees
Bulgarian passport visa free countries
Bulgarian passport number
Bulgarian passport renewal child
Bulgarian passport
Bulgarian passport agency
Bulgarian passport application child
Bulgarian passport application time
Bulgarian passport after brexit
Renewing a Bulgarian passport
Renewing a Bulgarian passport in australia
Renewing a Bulgarian passport from abroad
Renewing a Bulgarian passport online
Renewing a Bulgarian passport in the usa
tracking a Bulgarian passport application
Renewing a Bulgarian passport in New Zealand
found a Bulgarian passport
Bulgarian passport biometric
Bulgarian passport brexit
Bulgarian passport blue
Bulgarian passport by marriage
Bulgarian passport belfast
Bulgarian passport cost
Bulgarian passport contact
Bulgarian passport change of name
Bulgarian passport city of issue
Bulgarian passport card
Bulgarian passport chip
Bulgarian passport documents
Bulgarian passport duration
Bulgarian passport dubai visa
Bulgarian passport expiry date
Bulgarian passport example
Bulgarian passport enquiries
Bulgarian passport expired
Bulgarian passport express
Bulgarian passport extension
Bulgarian passport expiry date format
Bulgarian passport emergency contact page
e passport Bulgarian
e passport Bulgarian application
Bulgarian e-passport chip
Bulgarian e passport not working
Bulgarian e passport photo
Bulgarian e passport usa
Register e passport Bulgarian
Bulgarian passport going to usa
Bulgarian passport glasgow
Bulgarian passport going to australia
Bulgarian passport greece
Bulgarian passport how long
Bulgarian passport how much
Bulgarian passport hong kong visa
Bulgarian passport how long valid
Bulgarian passport issuing authority
I lost my Bulgarian passport
I found a Bulgarian passport
Bulgarian passport Bulgaria
Bulgarian passport jordan visa
Bulgarian passport jamaica
Bulgarian passport Bulgarian visa
Bulgarian passport jobs
Bulgarian passport jumbo
Bulgarian passport jersey
Bulgarian passport jakarta
Bulgarian passport jamaica visa
Bulgarian passport kenya visa
Bulgarian passport korea visa
Bulgarian passport kuwait visa
Bulgarian passport kodak
Bulgarian passport kazakhstan
Bulgarian passport kuala lumpur
Bulgarian passport kuwait
Bulgaria passport kenya
Bulgaria passport kuwait
Bulgarian passport marriage
Bulgarian passport middle name
Bulgarian passport married
Bulgarian passport mrz number
Bulgarian passport morocco
Bulgarian passport married name change
Bulgarian passport need visa for usa
Bulgarian passport office victoria
Bulgarian passport office glasgow
Bulgarian passport office belfast
Bulgarian passport office liverpool
Bulgarian passport office newport
Cost of Bulgarian passport
Extension to Bulgarian passport
Ireland to Bulgarian passport requirements
Bulgarian passport under uv light
Bulgarian passport unicorn
Renew Bulgaria passport in uae
Bulgarian passport validity for spain
Bulgarian passport validity for usa
Bulgarian passport visa for australia
Bulgarian passport validity for italy
Bulgarian passport new zealand visa
1 year Bulgarian passport
1 day Bulgarian passport renewal
1 year Bulgarian passport extension
Bulgarian passport 2019
Bulgarian passport 2018
Bulgarian passport 2016
Bulgarian passport 2017
Bulgarian passport 2015
Bulgarian passport 2010
Bulgarian passport 24 hours
Bulgarian passport 2012
Bulgarian passport 2009
Bulgarian passport 2008
Bulgarian passport 2014
Bulgarian passport 2006
Bulgarian passport renewal for 5 year old
Bulgarian passport over 75
Bulgarian passport over 80
Fake Bulgarian passport generator
Fake Bulgarian passport template
Fake Bulgarian passport number generator
Fake Bulgarian passport website
Fake Bulgarian passport online
Fake Bulgarian passport Bulgarian law
Report Fake Bulgarian passport
Fake Bulgarian passport
Buy a Fake Bulgarian passport
Make a Fake Bulgarian passport
I need a Fake Bulgarian passport
Make a fake Bulgaria passport
How to detect a Fake Bulgarian passport
Fake Bulgarian passport buy
Caught with fake passport Bulgaria
Fake Bulgarian passport for sale
Get fake Bulgaria passport
How to get fake Bulgaria passport
How to make fake Bulgaria passport
How to know fake Bulgaria passport
Bulgarian fake passport id
Identify fake Bulgarian passport
Make fake Bulgaria passport
Bulgaria-passport.net fake
Fake Bulgaria passport online
Examples of fake Bulgaria passports
Fake Bulgarian passport pictures'
Fake Bulgarian passport price
Fake passport penalty Bulgaria
Fake Bulgarian passport sale
Fake passport sentence Bulgaria
Fake Bulgarian passport to buy
Fake Bulgarian passport thailand
Using fake passports Bulgaria
Any questions about Bulgarian Passport?
You need a Bulgarian Passport?
Want to buy Bulgaria Passport?
How can i buy Bulgarian Passport?
Is it possible to get a Bulgarian Passport online?
How can i renew my Bulgarian Passport?
Did you loss your Bulgarian Passport?
Who can get a Bulgarian Passport?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2019 - 09:04 AM