Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Nomad Factory Group Buy, All inquiries related to this huge Group Buy
ipressrecord
post Dec 19 2006, 03:39 PM
Post #46

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,234

QUOTE (ipressrecord @ Dec 18 2006, 12:20 PM) *
I'm in the same boat. CC has been billed but still no email with authorization codes. I have received emails entitled Welcome at DontCrac[k] and one confirming my order DontCrac[k] - Order Processed two hrs ago.

Please let me know what to do as I am only able to download these plugs at work during the day (EST) and would like to use them this evening!!!

Thanks!

Jeff

These issues were solved by Eric at don't crac[k] approximately 30mins after posting this.

All plug-ins are installed and working wonderfully. Download and installation took approximately 1 hour combined (I downloaded at work and took them home to install).

Jeff
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BeeOBee
post Dec 19 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #47

Member No.: 1,224

I bought everything at 9am today and now it's 9:50 and i'm all done. Painless.

When you guys are authorising...if you use the back button on your browser all you have to do is change the product and put in the new challenge. I hope you aren't filling in all those forms over and over!

+Quote Post
noeqplease
post Dec 19 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 1,204

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 16 2006, 12:56 AM) *
Here is an other answer to some questions :

We only accept payments through Visa or Mastercard. All other banking systems like Paypal - Shareit - Amex - etc are way to expensive and that would keep all of you away from the attractive prices proposed on DontCrack. Specially 60% discounts wink.gif

As stated on the Group-Buy page and all product pages, VAT is applied to european residents. European based companies with valid VAT numbers will not be charged VAT. That number should be entered at checkout.

All other countries out of EEC will not be charged VAT!
No problem with downloads. it sure is 24/24 rolleyes.gif . All of that will be explained in the mail notifications you will shortly receive...

Hi Eric and Peter,

I entered your store again to try to buy the Vintage Studio Bundle,and I am following your email instructions to the letter.I am using my VISA card...

Again,I cannot make the order happen.I am talking to my bank again to see if in fact they are not allowing the order through...and I am on the phone wth them now...

and they have NOT recieved ANY of these transaction requests...including the ones I made over the weekend!!!

I repeat: They have NOT recieved the payment requests from your bank...that is why my bank has not paid...because they have not recieved ANY information form your bank at all.I have tried 6 times total over the last three days,talked to my bank about confirming the "international" thing being activated,and still nothing has come through.They have not recieved a single request from your bank.

Maybe the problem is that my card is issued by my bank,and is linked to my checking account? I don't know,but they said sometimes that is an issue.But it is activated for international use anywhere VISA is accepted in the world.

However,because my bank has not even recieved ANY order confirmation numbers,they cannot tell me any more details about why it was not accepted.

I believe it is your bank that might be having the problems with my card.Could you check with them???

I only have another credit card,which you do not seem to accept,which is a DISCOVER card.Otherwise I do not know how to possibly be able to conduct business through your website.Please let me know if anything else can be done to make payment.I really want these plugins...

Thanks,
Nicholas Sevilla.
nick@nicksevilla.com

+Quote Post
noeqplease
post Dec 19 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #49

Member No.: 1,204

Hi Eric and Peter,

After all it WAS my bank not allowing the transaction through.they have a neat security feature that does not allow the first transation from a NEW country.They ended up caling me,and I was then able to authorise the purchase.

My bank apologised to me for not having let me know that the transactions had gone trough and been rejected.They need ot work on their communications I guess.

Thanks Eric and Peter,you did very well in talking to me to solve this issue!!!

+Quote Post
BeeOBee
post Dec 20 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 1,224

so...when's the next group buy? wink.gif You guys have got me hooked and wanting more!

+Quote Post
silverlode
post Dec 20 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #51

Member No.: 1,240

Eric,

Instead of crediting my money back I have now been charged twice.

+Quote Post
pnyholm
post Dec 21 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #52

Member No.: 1,225

hi,

I purcased the compser toolbox and got the reg number by email. everything worked great. I really Like what you guys do. Group buy is the thing..keep up your good work!

One thing i would like to ask: Are the serial number valid for a long time? I will get a new computer soon and save one of the 3 installs registartions untill i get it. then still have 2 left instead of only one.

And in the future...what happens when all 3 are registred in my name? and i get a new computer again...am i not able to use these plugind anymore?

Its good thinking for not having any hardware boxes to ship around the world but users might not be to happy if
thay are not able to use the software. sometimes a case witch a cd-rom and a reg. nr on the box would feel more safe.

regards

+Quote Post
greg
post Dec 21 2006, 03:42 PM
Post #53

Member No.: 1,154

Hi everyone,
see my problems page 3.
After 30 minutes of posting that Eric from Don`t Crack ,rang me .I was amazed.
He took time out to explain all the points raised in my letter ,for which I am truly grateful.

Because of my kids coming home for Christmas my studio is temporarily packed away ,so I won`t betr trying the Studio bundle before after the New Year.

What I do know is Erik and the Don`t Crack team care so I will be buying here again.
Merry Christmas to everyone ,
keep the good music coming ,the world needs it
Cheers
Greg

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 21 2006, 04:53 PM
Post #54

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (bloke @ Dec 21 2006, 01:43 PM) *
hi,

I purcased the compser toolbox and got the reg number by email. everything worked great. I really Like what you guys do. Group buy is the thing..keep up your good work!

One thing i would like to ask: Are the serial number valid for a long time? I will get a new computer soon and save one of the 3 installs registartions untill i get it. then still have 2 left instead of only one.

And in the future...what happens when all 3 are registred in my name? and i get a new computer again...am i not able to use these plugind anymore?

Its good thinking for not having any hardware boxes to ship around the world but users might not be to happy if
thay are not able to use the software. sometimes a case witch a cd-rom and a reg. nr on the box would feel more safe.

regards

Hi bloke,

That is a good question. Nomad's activation codes are endless. Now when it comes to reactivating new machines over the months or years, All I can say is that Nomad Factory has always been very reactive and most professional. We've encountered such issues with customers and Nomad reactivated new serials for their new machines within hours.

That is something we closely look at before having new partners joining our store. All manufacturers most prove they have the ability to offer quick customer support in order to join in at DontCrack...

Hope that answers your thoughts.

BR - Eric

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 21 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #55

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

Hi All,

I just want to thank everyone for posting such great testimonials. In the past few days, we processed over 300 orders and everything went perfectly well.

There is only one exception and that is silverlode's order that hasn't been delivered correctly. We refunded his credit card and am waiting for him to confirm that the money is now back on his account... He will then be ablle to reorder his bundle with no problems I hope... wink.gif I apologies for all the inconveniences silvernode went through...

Some of you complained about not receiving their order confirmation seconds after purchase. The only thing that can block the automatic electronic delivery, is a credit card security issues. That is obviously meant to protect our customers against online fraud. when that happens, we try to call the customers phone number ASAP making sure no abuse as been attempted on their credit card. Once we have confirmation that everything is Ok, we manually process their order.

The other issue that is quite painful is the problem that noeqplease encountered where his bank blocked his credit card from ordering from our european based bank without letting him know. Moreover they strongly suggested it was our system that was defective. After a few days struggling to find out where the #$ù%°+ problem comes from, they called back to let our customer know it was a security issue on their side wink.gif Thanks Wells Fargo for your great security policy... mad.gif

If any of you encounter such credit card transaction failure, please contact your bank and make sure they fully understand the problem before you request credit card support on our side. Our system works at 99.99%...

Thank you so much noeqplease for your patience and your kind post :

noeqplease Posted Dec 19 2006, 06:35 PM
Hi Eric and Peter,

After all it WAS my bank not allowing the transaction through.they have a neat security feature that does not allow the first transation from a NEW country.They ended up caling me,and I was then able to authorise the purchase.

My bank apologised to me for not having let me know that the transactions had gone trough and been rejected.They need ot work on their communications I guess.

Thanks Eric and Peter,you did very well in talking to me to solve this issue!!!

I again want to thank all of you for your very active participation. this Group-Buy venture ends up to be a very successful story and you can bet we will have other great audio software promotions going in 2007... Check us out as we are actively working to have new hot partners joining in with very hot deals! Meanwhile, don't forget that we offer up to 20% quantitative discounts, all year round, on all products except special Group-Buy Bundles rolleyes.gif

As we are right in the middle of the the holiday seasons, we received inquiries from customers that asked if they can have their purchase done a little later this month... So we thought it would be cool to offer a little more time for them to buy their "promoted" bundle. We have therefore pushed the Voucher Coupon end date to December 31, 2006. with Nomad Factory's approbation.

Hope this helps

Kindest regards - Eric

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
silverlode
post Dec 21 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #56

Member No.: 1,240

Eric,

Everything is fine now. I have purchased the group buy Vintage Bundle and received my codes.

yours truly,
Silverlode.

+Quote Post
IIIUUU
post Dec 24 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #57

Member No.: 2,606

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings http://www.liangdianup.com/subpages/airfitting_1.htm there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo bu

+Quote Post
tonyroberts09
post Jan 8 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #58

Member No.: 2,619

I can't seems to find any information about the method of payment. Do you accept Paypal or bank tranfer for payment. I would really love to be able to participate in this group buy. Hope to get your reply before it ends.

--------------------
tonyroberts09

+Quote Post
ebay
post Jan 28 2009, 10:40 AM
Post #59

Member No.: 2,632

Nomad Factory announced the Essential Studio Suite plug-in bundle. Comprised of 9 essential plug-ins, this bundle will help you to create professional.

+Quote Post
Tojaly
post Jun 22 2009, 08:46 AM
Post #60

Member No.: 2,785

Have you see so suitable packages of leveling?Fast WOW PowerLeveling 55-80, $146.99 with 3000gold, epic flying mount, 225 riding skills, 450 first aids,most class quests & 2 professions to 450 points.Fast Power Leveling Lvl 60-70,$49.99,3-5days with package of 2000 gold and class quests; Fast WoW Power Leveling 55-70, $59.99, 4-6days with 1000G & 225 riding skills. More POWERLEVELING, check www.epiclevel.com

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:34 PM