Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Tell The Pluign Where Custom Library Is?
tintala
post Apr 4 2013, 03:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,777

I moved the presets of some of my plug n mix, anyone know how to point them to the custom folder?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post Apr 4 2013, 06:07 PM
Post #2

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (tintala @ Apr 4 2013, 04:34 AM) *
I moved the presets of some of my plug n mix, anyone know how to point them to the custom folder?

Hello tintala,

Are they the Factory presets or the user presets?

In any case assuming you are on a Mac (the PC is very similar) they are located at:

Application Support/Plug and Mix/Plug-in settings/PM-(the name of the plug-in example:analoger/00-user presets

or

Application Support/Plug and Mix/Plug-in settings/PM-(the name of the plug-in example:analoger/01-factory presets

*** Each plug-in has its own set ***

Hope this helps,

Nick

+Quote Post
tintala
post Apr 4 2013, 08:15 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,777

QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Apr 4 2013, 11:07 AM) *
Hello tintala,

Are they the Factory presets or the user presets?

In any case assuming you are on a Mac (the PC is very similar) they are located at:

Application Support/Plug and Mix/Plug-in settings/PM-(the name of the plug-in example:analoger/00-user presets

or

Application Support/Plug and Mix/Plug-in settings/PM-(the name of the plug-in example:analoger/01-factory presets

*** Each plug-in has its own set ***

Hope this helps,

Nick

Thanks Nick but I need to know if i can move the Factory presets to my own vst folder, I gotta get it off my main hd C:... all other plugins allow this..

+Quote Post
Nick
post Apr 8 2013, 11:36 AM
Post #4

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (tintala @ Apr 4 2013, 09:15 PM) *
Thanks Nick but I need to know if i can move the Factory presets to my own vst folder, I gotta get it off my main hd C:... all other plugins allow this..

Hello tintala,

As I am on Mac I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction by saving the wrong thing.

That said I am quite sure that you can like most plug-ins move the factory presets to a different location.

I will forward your question to our developers to see what they say as they have several different test machines running lots of different configuration with different apps, versions and OS.

Meanwhile you can try it yourself as it won't break anything, you can just move the presets back to their original location.

(please note the original folder location in a safe place)

If you want to wait I'll get back to you with the results for your question.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:18 AM