Closed TopicStart new topic
Sonnox Group Buy At Dontcrack
Rating 5 V

jcloops
post Dec 4 2009, 01:23 AM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,280

rolleyes.gif Regards to all of users as the noble dontcrack team.
Sorry my bad English, i speak my native language ( and some few more) coming from latin, in old europe, where i was born and live. There are words and neanings that never could be translated in English language, so i will tey to reach the best i can.
I know life is not easy, specialy this last 10 years of world crises.
Of course everybody wants to spent the less they can, and to tell you the truth, i really dont got enough good financial state of beeing, to buy this or that ( even some, just buy for buying).
We are talking about a team that DID big deals with companies to offer oportunity to others to have very good quality tools of work, that usually on the main creative stores are much more expensive. We are talking about art, and i'm sorry but for me art dont got price, if we are poor, even rich in our gifts, we just got to think all together about reaching comun interests, with kindness, politness and truth, of course fighting for best all the time, but with conscience, we can even get better prices if we are honest and just admit, we cant buy this that we love so much to buy. This is not a black market selling piracy, all products are genuine and legal. I bought allready some i could afford and i know it. If somebody is worried if can transfer licences or upgrade something, its only a matter of consulting the manufacturer or invite the friends interested. The chance was allways offered by Doncrack team, its just a matter of joining all forces, with politeness and truth and if we cant pay, we just can propose if its allowed to pay less. I'm sorry i never studied economie and politic, after 12 years of normal school, i've just art and design, music, my instrument in national conservatory, philosophy, health, acoustic, composicion, direction and production. I dont got the gift of tradings, but as human beeing i try to be the most fair i can.
If this is a group deal, just lets join all together, no matter ages, kinds or countries, by having dialogues to offer the best of us.
( I know some will call me dummy, but this is my way, everything i did good in my life, was made with love, respect and heart, other things were imposed by record companies (that i still got on my conscience), and i did it to survive, what i told with honesty to them)
Never forget that behind the clouds there's the sun, and it appears no matter if it rains or not.
I'm with you all for good as the Dontcrack team with all interests together.
My best wishes for everybody as my kindest regards.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Jez_*
post Dec 4 2009, 11:34 AM
Post #17

Guests

Hangon - you are based in Canada?

Does that mean these prices are all in CANADIAN DOLLARS?

Because, as far as I can see there is NOTHING in the main page OR the FAQ which says what kind of dollars the prices are in. I just assumed there were in US dollars, which I realise now that I am foolish to do.

Also, your dismissal of the VAT issue is of some concern as I am not entirely sure you understand the issue here.

I am rapidly going off this deal - can DontCrack please sort out this information?

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 4 2009, 11:46 AM
Post #18

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

No no, Though we are based in Canada, all prices are in US Dollar Currency as you can see in the box on the right side of the store home page :

http://store.dontcrack.com/

And concerning VAT, here's what you can very easily find :
http://store.dontcrack.com/shipping.php#taxes

Taxes are ONLY applied to Canadian residents ! That is the billing address you provide when registering to the store.

I don't see anything obscure there ?

Cheers - Eric

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
UltimateAero
post Dec 7 2009, 05:04 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 3,399

I don't currently own any iLok protected software. Will I need to buy a key? If so, how much do they go for?

+Quote Post
ValveTone
post Dec 7 2009, 04:17 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 3,427

Hi,

I have signed up for the group buy and will most likely go whole hog Sonnox TDM Elite. Was curious if there was a way to include purchasing the GML 8200 option for the Sonnox EQ at the same discount we wind up with?

Damon

+Quote Post
macmag
post Dec 7 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #21

Member No.: 3,384

Hi,

I have two questions :

- is it possible to receive a box version (on CD or DVD), maybe adding some more dollars ?
- I saw iLok is required. Is Steinberg key compatible ?

Best Regards,
Luc (France)

+Quote Post
badcatsound
post Dec 8 2009, 12:05 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 3,329

Just wondering if I could get some clarification on the "second step buying process" as indicated in your Group Buy rules. I dont have a personal email address that is not hotmail based or gmail based. How will this make the buying process more difficult or "less safer for me"? I plan to purchase the Elite Bundle for Native.

THanks

This post has been edited by badcatsound: Dec 8 2009, 12:08 AM

+Quote Post
Charlemagne
post Dec 8 2009, 01:48 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 3,273

Where are the details for this "second step"? I joined the group buy using a Gmail account - I hope I can still participate with that.

Thanks.

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 8 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #24

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (UltimateAero @ Dec 7 2009, 05:04 AM) *
I don't currently own any iLok protected software. Will I need to buy a key? If so, how much do they go for?

Hi UltimateAero,

Yes an ilok is needed to authorize Sonnox products. You may find one at your local dealer or directly from ilok at $39.95

https://www.ilok.com/

Hope that answers your thoughts.

Thanks - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 8 2009, 10:41 AM
Post #25

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (ValveTone @ Dec 7 2009, 04:17 PM) *
Hi,

I have signed up for the group buy and will most likely go whole hog Sonnox TDM Elite. Was curious if there was a way to include purchasing the GML 8200 option for the Sonnox EQ at the same discount we wind up with?

Damon

Hi Damon,

I apologies but our agreements with Sonnox states that our group buy promotion only applies to the basic Sonnox bundles and that these cannot be modified in any way...

Please contact info@sonnoxplugins.com for details concerning the GML 8200 option.

Thanks for your understanding.

Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 8 2009, 10:48 AM
Post #26

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (badcatsound @ Dec 8 2009, 12:05 AM) *
Just wondering if I could get some clarification on the "second step buying process" as indicated in your Group Buy rules. I dont have a personal email address that is not hotmail based or gmail based. How will this make the buying process more difficult or "less safer for me"? I plan to purchase the Elite Bundle for Native.

THanks

Hi badcatsound,

You do need a valid email to receive the 50% voucher coupon that will be sent to all subscribers on monday 14th. It is always preferable to use your personal ISP email address rather that a free hotmail or gmail account... Anyhow you do need to subscribe with a valid email from the group buy page...

The Sonnox promotion will be held as a "group buy" offer that will run for 13 days (from December 1 to 13, 2009) and 5 days will be made available for subscribers to purchase the product they committed to buy (from December 14 to 18, 2009).

Thanks - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 8 2009, 10:50 AM
Post #27

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (Charlemagne @ Dec 8 2009, 01:48 AM) *
Where are the details for this "second step"? I joined the group buy using a Gmail account - I hope I can still participate with that.

Thanks.

Hi Charlemagne,

Yes you can use a valid gmail account...

If you have subscribes to the group buy, you will receive a 50% voucher coupon next monday for you to purchase your bundle at 50% discount...

Hope that answers your thoughts.

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 8 2009, 10:54 AM
Post #28

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (macmag @ Dec 7 2009, 11:27 PM) *
Hi,

I have two questions :

- is it possible to receive a box version (on CD or DVD), maybe adding some more dollars ?
- I saw iLok is required. Is Steinberg key compatible ?

Best Regards,
Luc (France)

1- I apologies but all bundles will exclusively be sent electronically as all products sold at DontCrack...

2- No, Steinberg keys are not compatible. You will need an ilok dungle !

All the best - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
badcatsound
post Dec 8 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 3,329

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 8 2009, 02:48 AM) *
Hi badcatsound,

You do need a valid email to receive the 50% voucher coupon that will be sent to all subscribers on monday 14th. It is always preferable to use your personal ISP email address rather that a free hotmail or gmail account... Anyhow you do need to subscribe with a valid email from the group buy page...

The Sonnox promotion will be held as a "group buy" offer that will run for 13 days (from December 1 to 13, 2009) and 5 days will be made available for subscribers to purchase the product they committed to buy (from December 14 to 18, 2009).

Thanks - Peter

Ok, great, I did sign up with my Gmail address, but as long as I can recieve the voucher for 50% off, I am happy..

Cheers, Marcus

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 8 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #30

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (badcatsound @ Dec 8 2009, 03:59 PM) *
Ok, great, I did sign up with my Gmail address, but as long as I can recieve the voucher for 50% off, I am happy..

Cheers, Marcus

You will ;-)

Thanks Marcus !

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:30 PM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023