Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bring Back Pressure, VSTs
dnaisinmybody
post Apr 8 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,590

I wonder why the creator has stopped working on it...

It's one of my personal favorites. I even use it over many commercial VSTs. It crashes now with my new windows. Or maybe it's my x64 CPU.

Everyone who likes pressure should pressure Tweakbench do keep updating it! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ReconcileNow
post Nov 17 2011, 08:34 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 10,395

QUOTE (dnaisinmybody @ Apr 8 2011, 04:05 PM) *
I wonder why the creator has stopped working on it...

It's one of my personal favorites. I even use it over many commercial VSTs. It crashes now with my new windows. Or maybe it's my x64 CPU.

Everyone who likes pressure should pressure Tweakbench do keep updating it! smile.gif

This is one of my personal favorites as well. I'm in the process of building a freeware forum and contacted him about linking and another plugin.

He says he's working on other things and is a bit busy to focus on VST's but once things change might look into AU plugins.

I'm sure if he were asked nicely he would be willing to share the sourcecode, I'm not speaking for him I just got the sense that if you kept his work in the freeware sector he'd be willing to extend a hand.

And it's probably the x64 because I don't have any problems with it beyond the normal Tweakbench glitching.

--------------------
http://thereconcilecenter.proboards.com/index.cgi

+Quote Post
vincenzaharrison
post Jan 24 2013, 08:26 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 11,961

QUOTE (ReconcileNow @ Nov 17 2011, 09:34 AM) *
This is one of my personal favorites as well. I'm in the process of building a freeware forum and contacted him about linking and another plugin.

He says he's working on other things and is a bit busy to focus on VST's but once things change might look into AU plugins.

I'm sure if he were asked nicely he would be willing to share the sourcecode, I'm not speaking for him I just got the sense that if you kept his work in the freeware sector he'd be willing to extend a hand.

And it's probably the x64 because I don't have any problems with it beyond the normal Tweakbench glitching.

Everyone who likes pressure should pressure Tweakbench do keep updating Psych Box Set 1-6
!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:02 AM