Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
subzero
post Dec 17 2006, 12:56 PM
Post #32

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,280

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 16 2006, 03:42 PM) *
Hey preb, thanks for the kind words. It is amazing yes, and that is thanks to your active participation! Thanks a lot guys!

A special "Goodie" for those of you that will purchase one of the first 3 Bundles (Integral - Studio Pro and Vintage Studio Bundle) is included in the confirmation email you will shortly receive...

Later - Eric

YES GREAT BUY BUT WHAT IS THE SPECIAL GOODIE (WAS IT THE FULL BLUE TUBES 2 BUNDLE THROWN IN)ITS GREAT TOOK THE PLUG COUNT UP TO ABOUT THIRTY ON THE VINTAGE BUNDLE, KEEP THIS UP I LIKE TO KNOW IM USING LEGAL SOFTWARE ON MY SYSTEM AND IM SURE IF YOU GUYS KEEP DOING THIS TYPE OF GROUP BUY THING ALOT MORE PEOPLE WILL STOP USING CRAPP CRACKED SOFTWARE,WILL YOU KEEP MEMBERS UP TO DATE WITH NEW GROUP BUYS I KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR OF ANY OTHER ONES YOU RUN I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS SENDING ME MAIL TO KEEP ME UP TO DATE ANY CHANCE GETTING COMPANYS SUCH AS URS MCDSP NI TO JOIN THIS SITE

ANYWAY GREAT BUY CHEERS SUBZERO

+Quote Post
silverlode
post Dec 17 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #33

Member No.: 1,240

QUOTE (r2d2 @ Dec 16 2006, 09:28 PM) *
I'm going to sleep now (4h30 am for me)

Yikes! Get some sleep smile.gif

- Please carefully read instructions received in your email, or on the website:

If you dont receive any mails after you have placed an order at DC, there are mainly 4 reasons:

- Email was not sent immediatly, but it will be automatically sent in the next 3 hours again and again. This is really rare but this can happen.
- You've made an error while entering your email address : please verify it.
- Your card was never charged:please carrefully read the message that is printed after you enter your CC infos. (snapshot it, if you can)
- There was a security problems with you credit card : we will phone you ASAP about this rare issue.
If you are still having an issue, please mail to sales AT dontcrack.com, listing:
- your name
- the email you used in the store
- the products purchased
- the price
- your order ID (if you got one)
- your Transaction ID ("Order Reference" in the payment confirmation page)
- the GMT date when you placed your order
- Your detailed issue
The more you send us, the fastest your issue will be resolved. dry.gif

Thank You

The email on my account is correct. I just triple checked.
The card WAS charged. I can see the transaction. I'm sorry but I didn't snapshot the message after entering my cc info.
I have not received an email yet, thought I placed the order yesterday. I checked the spam filter too. Not there.

I have just sent a reply email to eric.

Cheers.

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 17 2006, 03:55 PM
Post #34

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

Dear Sylverlode,

We are working on it.
I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks - Eric

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
sloofin
post Dec 17 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 659

I've got this on my don'tcrack account page.....

rder #426 On Dec 16th, 2006, 11:21 pm
• [Group Buy] Studio Pro Bundle by Nomad Factory Mac - AU
There has been a problem while processing this product and we truly apologize for the inconvenience.
We have been informed about that and be sure that we will contact you fastly

No one's been in touch though

Any ideas?

PS it says order status: pending

But it's said that since the group buy finished and i bought the product

Be nice to hear something about how it's progressing, especially since it seems others have received theirs with no problems

Best

Simon Duffy

+Quote Post
silverlode
post Dec 17 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #36

P.S. My Orders page says I have not placed any orders.

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 18 2006, 12:19 PM
Post #37

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (sloofin @ Dec 17 2006, 05:54 PM) *
I've got this on my don'tcrack account page.....

rder #426 On Dec 16th, 2006, 11:21 pm
• [Group Buy] Studio Pro Bundle by Nomad Factory Mac - AU
There has been a problem while processing this product and we truly apologize for the inconvenience.
We have been informed about that and be sure that we will contact you fastly

No one's been in touch though
Any ideas?

PS it says order status: pending

But it's said that since the group buy finished and i bought the product

Be nice to hear something about how it's progressing, especially since it seems others have received theirs with no problems

Best

Simon Duffy

Simon's order has been processed. As we offer real time delivery, it may happen (though quite rarely) that customers encounter a payment security issue and see there order "pending". You'll all understand that it is meant to protect our customers from online Credit Card fraud!

We usually call customers within a few hours (depending on time zones) in order to confirm the purchase act and process the order. That it why it is most important that you provide a valid phone number when registering to the store. If we don't get an answer to the phone, we don't process the order till customers contact us...

Thanks for your understanding

Eric

QUOTE (silverlode @ Dec 17 2006, 10:16 PM) *
P.S. My Orders page says I have not placed any orders.

That sure is the problem...
Please reply to my email ASAP.

Thanks - Eric

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
silverlode
post Dec 18 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #38

...replied.

+Quote Post
sloofin
post Dec 18 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #39

Member No.: 659

Sorted....Eric gave me a call as soon as he read the email, everything went through smoothly....thanks for the great support, and the bargain of the century!

+Quote Post
esounds
post Dec 18 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #40

Member No.: 1,257

I purchased The Vintage Bundle a day or 2 ago and have received no eMail codes, etc...
Please contact me or let me know what to do.
Thanks,
Danny

+Quote Post
ipressrecord
post Dec 18 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #41

Member No.: 1,234

QUOTE (esounds @ Dec 18 2006, 11:47 AM) *
I purchased The Vintage Bundle a day or 2 ago and have received no eMail codes, etc...
Please contact me or let me know what to do.
Thanks,
Danny

I'm in the same boat. CC has been billed but still no email with authorization codes. I have received emails entitled Welcome at DontCrac[k] and one confirming my order DontCrac[k] - Order Processed two hrs ago.

Please let me know what to do as I am only able to download these plugs at work during the day (EST) and would like to use them this evening!!!

Thanks!

Jeff

This post has been edited by ipressrecord: Dec 18 2006, 06:22 PM

+Quote Post
BeeOBee
post Dec 19 2006, 12:30 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 1,224

Hmm...i haven't paid yet...i'm waiting for these issues to be ironed out.

+Quote Post
drycounty
post Dec 19 2006, 12:40 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 836

My invoice says paid on 12/17 via credit card (invoice no. 4000452), yet the status still says "pending"... I just sent Eric a PM, hoping this issue gets resolved soon. Can't wait to check these out!

+Quote Post
greg
post Dec 19 2006, 12:01 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 1,154

Hi everyone

I have paid for the Studio Bundle .
In my ten years of downloading things I have never ever encountered anything as difficult as this,and for the life of me I cannot understand why it is so complicated.
In the studio bundle everything has to be downloaded seperately ,Why?

When you have finished downloading you have to register for each individual product filling in the same form ,answering the same questions ,? COME ON MAN ,IS THIS A MONTY PYTHON SKETCH.

On the registration form it asks you for a challenge number ,on the e mail from nomad I have not found a challenge number ,I have mailed them for an answer .

All in all I reckon on using about ten hours for downloading and installing the whole process if I ever get there .

I feel for a person with English as a second language everything is far too difficult .
Regards Greg

+Quote Post
noeqplease
post Dec 19 2006, 03:39 PM
Post #45

Member No.: 1,204

Hi Eric and Peter,

I entered your store again to try to buy the Vintage Studio Bundle,and I am following your email instructions to the letter.

Again,I cannot make the order happen.I am talking to my bank again to see if in fact they are not allowing the order through...and I am on the phone wth them now...

and they have NOT recieved ANY of these transaction requests...including the ones I made over the weekend!!!

I repeat: They have NOT recieved the payment requests from your bank...that is why my bank has not paid...because they have not recieved ANY information form your bank at all.I have tried 6 times total over the last three days,talked to my bank about confirming the "international" thing being activated,and still nothing has come through.They have not recieved a SINGLE request from your bank.

However,because my bank has not even recieved ANY order confirmation numbers,they cannot tell me any more details about why it was not accepted.

I believe it is your bank that might be having the problems with my card.Could you check with them???

I only have another credit card,which you do not seem to accept,which is a DISCOVER card.Otherwise I do not know how to possibly be able to conduct business through your website.Please let me know if anything else can be done to make payment.I really want these plugins...

Thanks,
Nicholas Sevilla.
nick@nicksevilla.com

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:12 AM