Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Pt9/win7-64: Could Not Load Plugins Error
RiF
post Sep 26 2011, 08:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,232

I am on Windows 7/64-bit and PT 9.0.3. I installed the Windows 32-bit RTAS installer ("dontcrack_VIP1_win32_RTAS_v1.0.1"), obviously, and selected the first checkbox "all VIP plugins". The installer created a folder "Dont crack" below the Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins\ folder and everything seems to be where it should. During install, I answered "Yes" (or "OK") to the installation of the Visual C++ 2005 runtime.
The error message when loading PT is: "Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorization could be found, the iLok key as not connected or the plug-in was damaged:"
then comes the list of all DC-*.dpm files.

EDIT: I just upgraded to PT 9.0.5 (and installed all drivers that came with the 9.0.5 installer) but that did not change anything.
EDIT2: DC-Dimension 3D installed and works as the only plugin from the DC-* bunch.

This post has been edited by RiF: Sep 26 2011, 09:14 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DCsupport
post Sep 26 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Team
Member No.: 10,196

QUOTE (RiF @ Sep 26 2011, 08:27 PM) *
I am on Windows 7/64-bit and PT 9.0.3. I installed the Windows 32-bit RTAS installer ("dontcrack_VIP1_win32_RTAS_v1.0.1"), obviously, and selected the first checkbox "all VIP plugins". The installer created a folder "Dont crack" below the Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins\ folder and everything seems to be where it should. During install, I answered "Yes" (or "OK") to the installation of the Visual C++ 2005 runtime.
The error message when loading PT is: "Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorization could be found, the iLok key as not connected or the plug-in was damaged:"
then comes the list of all DC-*.dpm files.

EDIT: I just upgraded to PT 9.0.5 (and installed all drivers that came with the 9.0.5 installer) but that did not change anything.
EDIT2: DC-Dimension 3D installed and works as the only plugin from the DC-* bunch.

Hello RIF,

We cannot reproduce the problem here as everything is working correctly with Pro Tools 8 & 9 on Windows 7/64 bit.

Can you please try to delete the DAE Prefs folder and re-start Pro Tools.
Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\DAE Prefs

Delete the DAE Prefs, then re-launch Pro Tools.

Please let me know,
Thank You.
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support

--------------------
DontCrack
Customer Support Team
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:47 AM