Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Purchasing Issues, Can't enter any Payment info
MRSWIFT21
post Jun 17 2015, 03:26 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,280

Greetings All,
I'm new to the forum, so I hope this is the correct way to post.

My Issue:
I tried to capitalize on the "No Brainer" Deal for the Blue Tubes Analog Trackbox on the Don't Crack website.
I go through the process of adding the plugin to my cart, I login to my Don't Crack account, I go through the check out process, but never get asked for my payment method of choice, nor does it ask for any payment info. It continues to a order confirmation page, I select continue and then get an error message that I have to login to my paypal account. So I do and nothing happens...I'm not sure what to do.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

This post has been edited by MRSWIFT21: Jun 17 2015, 03:28 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post Jun 17 2015, 06:11 PM
Post #2

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (MRSWIFT21 @ Jun 17 2015, 04:26 AM) *
Greetings All,

My Issue:
I tried to capitalize on the "No Brainer" Deal for the Blue Tubes Analog Trackbox on the Don't Crack website.
I go through the process of adding the plugin to my cart, I login to my Don't Crack account, I go through the check out process, but never get asked for my payment method of choice, nor does it ask for any payment info. It continues to a order confirmation page, I select continue and then get an error message that I have to login to my paypal account. So I do and nothing happens...I'm not sure what to do.

Hello MRSWIFT21,

All transactions including credit cards are handled by PayPal which makes payments very safe for us and our customers.

Please contact your local PayPal representative as we have no visibility over payments and why the account might be blocked.

Tell me what they say.

Kind Regards

Nick

+Quote Post
Nick
post Jun 18 2015, 01:57 PM
Post #3

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (MRSWIFT21 @ Jun 17 2015, 04:26 AM) *
Greetings All,

My Issue:

Hello MRSWIFT21,

Over the past two days we have had some orders that we saw were having having problems checking out.

Today almost all the orders were having a problem getting processed.

It became clear that we were having a problem with PayPal.

They have decided to do a 'security check' that has blocked some payments from our clients.

We have been in touch with PayPal and we should have an answer from them in the next hours.

I expect that if you try to complete your order at the end of today, it will go through without a problem.

We had a similar case last year and it was resolved in three hours.

We apologise for the frustration and delay in getting your products to you quickly.

Best Regards,

Nick

--------------------------------------------
DontCrac[k]
Nick Hamilton - Product Manager
http://www.dontcrack.com
--------------------------------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:49 AM