Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> P&m Plug-ins Bug Reports, Please report bugs or any kind of problems using DC V.I.P. Plug-ins
saggesh
post Mar 4 2012, 04:41 PM
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,156

the same problem in the rendered file...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
saggesh
post Mar 4 2012, 06:11 PM
Post #62

It seems as before a problem of installers
Icant do the authorization into the sequencer
so I get out, with the exe in the install folder.
Plugins show me that is authorized, but it still works and stopped
sure you've resolved that bug??
please, help me..

+Quote Post
saggesh
post Mar 14 2012, 09:13 PM
Post #63

no answer(mail, forum,etc..)...I think you dont care about your clients and his feedback...
is that true??
Or did you run away?

This post has been edited by saggesh: Mar 14 2012, 09:15 PM

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Mar 15 2012, 09:08 AM
Post #64

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (saggesh @ Mar 14 2012, 09:13 PM) *
no answer(mail, forum,etc..)...I think you dont care about your clients and his feedback...
is that true??
Or did you run away?

Hi Saggesh,

I apologies for the slow feedback on that one... We've been crazy busy with the new brand name and site that we still haven't officially announced. We are also working on new plug-ins and specially on a new 2.0 installer that will hopefully fix the unusual issue you encounter.

The latest 1.1.2 installer fixed most issues reported by users. We are monitoring your feedback and will try to reproduce the bug in order to get it fixed ASAP.

The new 2.0 installer should be out very shortly but we faced very tricky issues making it compatible with the previous DC brand name. It is important that the new P&M 2.0 installer removes previous DC plug-ins and renames presets, etc correctly...

Have you tried to simply uninstall and reinstall with the latest 1.1.2 installer. We have lately uploaded new 1.1.2 installers that you should perhaps try installing. It might solve the issue as it did for other users.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding. We truly do care about customers feedback and will work with our tech support team on making sure such feedback gets quicker response.

Thanks and all the best - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
saggesh
post Mar 30 2012, 04:51 PM
Post #65

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Mar 15 2012, 09:08 AM) *
Hi Saggesh,

I apologies for the slow feedback on that one... We've been crazy busy with the new brand name and site that we still haven't officially announced. We are also working on new plug-ins and specially on a new 2.0 installer that will hopefully fix the unusual issue you encounter.

The latest 1.1.2 installer fixed most issues reported by users. We are monitoring your feedback and will try to reproduce the bug in order to get it fixed ASAP.

The new 2.0 installer should be out very shortly but we faced very tricky issues making it compatible with the previous DC brand name. It is important that the new P&M 2.0 installer removes previous DC plug-ins and renames presets, etc correctly...

Have you tried to simply uninstall and reinstall with the latest 1.1.2 installer. We have lately uploaded new 1.1.2 installers that you should perhaps try installing. It might solve the issue as it did for other users.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding. We truly do care about customers feedback and will work with our tech support team on making sure such feedback gets quicker response.

Thanks and all the best - Peter

Hi Peter
thanks a lot for answer.

I used the latest installer. But the problem still be here.
It seems a bug on installing procedure or similar. Cause software see that it's autorized, but dc analoger still work in demo mode. I tried to change the authoriz file , reinstalling all, also in windows register editor ..maybe..but no results.
anyway I wait for new upgrade and I hope it works good.

thanks a lot again

+Quote Post
manducator
post Apr 17 2012, 05:45 PM
Post #66

Member No.: 10,212

I installed the new bundle P&M 2.0 and on 3 of the 4 new plugins (California Tone, British Tone, Magic Queen), some buttons are missing (the ones beneath stereo and boost).

Here is a picture to prove it:

Windows XP 32-bit SP3, reaper 4.

This post has been edited by manducator: Apr 17 2012, 05:50 PM

--------------------
A DC bundle demo: http://soundcloud.com/demo-purpose

+Quote Post
j8stringer
post May 4 2012, 06:53 PM
Post #67

Member No.: 11,321

Same as pictured above on my M&P plugs. Stereo & Boost are marked but no switches. Other than that the amp plugs work great.

XP pro SP3, quad processor, 4 GB RAM, Onyx 1640i f/w400 interface, VST plugs with Tracktion 3 and Studio One (ver 2).
Automap (Novation) is sometimes used to get Waves plugs to work with Tracktion.

+Quote Post
manducator
post May 4 2012, 06:58 PM
Post #68

Member No.: 10,212

Hey j8stringer,

Redownload the latest version. Although it doesn't have another version number, it's an updated version that works for me. Let me know.

--------------------
A DC bundle demo: http://soundcloud.com/demo-purpose

+Quote Post
lights
post May 6 2012, 05:59 PM
Post #69

Member No.: 11,330

Hello, with the lastest update to 2.0, bypassing the effect using the standard VST bypass button does not work. The effects continue to process audio. It's a very simple repro:

1. Open empty project
2. Insert audio to create a single track with audio
3. Insert any P&M 2.0.0 plugin
4. Bypass the plugin using the standard bypass button.
5. Play the project

Result: you will hear the plugin.

I have a test project that I can provide and a screenshot of a bypassed plugin still processing audio, but the forum doesn't appear to allow attachments.

--------------------
www.lightsfadelow.com

i7 980x, Windows 7 x64 18GB RAM, ProFire2626, Cubase 7.0.1 x64

+Quote Post
j8stringer
post May 7 2012, 01:59 AM
Post #70

QUOTE (manducator @ May 4 2012, 01:58 PM) *
Hey j8stringer,

Redownload the latest version. Although it doesn't have another version number, it's an updated version that works for me. Let me know.

Thanks I will give it a shot this week and report back.

Cheers!

+Quote Post
lights
post Jun 30 2012, 09:21 PM
Post #71

QUOTE (lights @ May 6 2012, 09:59 AM) *
Hello, with the lastest update to 2.0, bypassing the effect using the standard VST bypass button does not work. The effects continue to process audio. It's a very simple repro:

1. Open empty project
2. Insert audio to create a single track with audio
3. Insert any P&M 2.0.0 plugin
4. Bypass the plugin using the standard bypass button.
5. Play the project

Result: you will hear the plugin.

I have a test project that I can provide and a screenshot of a bypassed plugin still processing audio, but the forum doesn't appear to allow attachments.

Hello: this problem persists and no new updates have been made available. Can someone comment please? Not being able to bypass the plugin in Cubase is a showstopper bug.

--------------------
www.lightsfadelow.com

+Quote Post
vic_france
post Jul 6 2012, 02:07 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,194

QUOTE (lights @ Jun 30 2012, 10:21 PM) *
Hello: this problem persists and no new updates have been made available. Can someone comment please? Not being able to bypass the plugin in Cubase is a showstopper bug.

I can confirm this bug here too. The Cubase audio channel's plugin bypass button does work, but only for about one second, then the effect comes back (although the bypass light remains on, of course). Fortunately, the "on/off" switch on the plugin's GUI does work smile.gif

--------------------
Mac Pro Quad-Core 2.66 GHz | 16GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3|MOTU Midi Timepiece AV | Mac OS X 10.9.5 | Cubase 8.0.10| Cubase 7.5.40| DP 8.0.7| Logic Pro X 10.1.1| ProTools 11.3.1| Ableton Live 9.1.7 | Reaper 477

+Quote Post
lights
post Jul 6 2012, 02:16 PM
Post #73

QUOTE (vic_france @ Jul 6 2012, 06:07 AM) *
I can confirm this bug here too. The Cubase audio channel's plugin bypass button does work, but only for about one second, then the effect comes back (although the bypass light remains on, of course). Fortunately, the "on/off" switch on the plugin's GUI does work smile.gif

I don't think it's ok that just the plugin power works as it can't be turned on and off without an audible pop. This means the common task of automating plugin bypass can't be used to turn on and off the effect during the song.

Are these effects still being maintained? The forum has gone silent.

--------------------
www.lightsfadelow.com

+Quote Post
j8stringer
post Jul 8 2012, 04:40 AM
Post #74

QUOTE (manducator @ May 4 2012, 01:58 PM)
Hey j8stringer,

Thanks I will give it a shot this week and report back.

Cheers

As a follow up, at the edn of May I installed vr 2.0 again, but no change to the problem plugs. Should I try a current vr 2.0 download (as of July)? Have the downloads been updated to address this problem?

Thanks for any help you can give. I use these amp plugs alot. They can be a life saver when your maxed out ( Amplitube and S-Gear draw heavy).

+Quote Post
folkfreak
post Dec 18 2012, 05:02 AM
Post #75

Member No.: 10,251

When I insert any of the guitaramplifier Plugins into a monotrack in Nuendo 5 (Win 7,64) and turn on the drive knob the right inputmeter of the plugin goes to red and stays there and the plugin gets muted. I can only use them in stereotracks.
That should be fixed, as I can't quicky insert such a plugin into an exixting track, because I would have to create a stereotrack first, kopy the audio there and than insert the plugin.

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
10 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:30 AM