Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can Factory Preset Be Moved?
tintala
post Apr 5 2013, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,777

I need to know if I can place the factory presets in my own vst folder? I do not want them where the vst puts them on my main hd C
Support will not answer my question nor has anyone responded on facebook.. wholly shit support is not existent from Plug and play....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post Apr 8 2013, 11:37 AM
Post #2

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (tintala @ Apr 5 2013, 11:59 PM) *
I need to know if I can place the factory presets in my own vst folder? I do not want them where the vst puts them on my main hd C
Support will not answer my question nor has anyone responded on facebook.. wholly shit support is not existent from Plug and play....

QUOTE (tintala @ Apr 4 2013, 09:15 PM) *
Thanks Nick but I need to know if i can move the Factory presets to my own vst folder, I gotta get it off my main hd C:... all other plugins allow this..

Hello tintala,

As I am on Mac I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction by saving the wrong thing.

That said I am quite sure that you can like most plug-ins move the factory presets to a different location.

I will forward your question to our developers to see what they say as they have several different test machines running lots of different configuration with different apps, versions and OS.

Meanwhile you can try it yourself as it won't break anything, you can just move the presets back to their original location.

(please note the original folder location in a safe place)

If you want to wait I'll get back to you with the results for your question.

Best Regards,

Nick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:37 PM