IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How Can I Sync Audio And Video Together?
sabicho
post Aug 29 2011, 08:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,130

I am planning to upload a video I have just recorded of me playing the guitar with my Nokia X2 since my phone has a better real time movement rather than my slow webcam which has some sync delays.I have not connected any audio output from my mobile, all I need is a good video.
And at the same time I separately plugged my guitar through a mixer then to my computer Just to get a good audio quality.
Now how do I Join and sync the two seperate files [audio and video]. I have used Windows Movie maker But it doesn't work and gives me errors all the Time. I search online and tried some video conversion tools I found on http://www.mediatool.com which claim to have editing functions and solve non-sync issues, but failed.
Please could you tell me any other software to Join and sync the audio and video files
Thanks in advance :-)

This post has been edited by sabicho: Aug 29 2011, 09:00 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lionfeather
post Sep 22 2015, 12:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,822

QUOTE (sabicho @ Aug 29 2011, 09:54 AM) *
I am planning to upload a video I have just recorded of me playing the guitar with my Nokia X2 since my phone has a better real time movement rather than my slow webcam which has some sync delays.I have not connected any audio output from my mobile, all I need is a good video.
And at the same time I separately plugged my guitar through a mixer then to my computer Just to get a good audio quality.
Now how do I Join and sync the two seperate files [audio and video]. I have used Windows Movie maker But it doesn't work and gives me errors all the Time. I search online and tried some video conversion tools I found on http://www.mediatool.com which claim to have editing functions and solve non-sync issues, but failed.
Please could you tell me any other software to Join and sync the audio and video files
Thanks in advance :-)

A simple way is to include something percussive at the beginning on both the video audio and the intended recorded audio, a hand clap or count in. Then after lining up the percussive wave form visually, mute or delete the camera audio.

If you have no audio on your camera then you'll have t line up the clap with what you hear.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:07 PM