Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Purchased Integral Studio Pkg 12/ 2023, Still unable to use my plugs!!
thematix
post Feb 20 2024, 02:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,176

Hi there... when are these plugs going to be updated to be used with Mac M2 & OS Sonoma.

I purchased these Integral Studio Pace in December 2023. Still I'm unable to use the plugs. And now also, at my Profile page, the download link for my plugs no longer works.

I'm feeling a bit ripped off here. It's not cool.

How & when will this be fixed. Or please submit a refund.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ziggy.pv
post Feb 22 2024, 02:03 PM
Post #2

Group: Team
Member No.: 50,043

Dear thematix,

Firstly, thank you for reaching out and expressing your concerns with such clarity. We genuinely appreciate your patience and understand the frustration that comes from not being able to fully utilize the Integral Studio Pack plugins you've purchased. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and for the less than ideal experience you've encountered so far.

To better assist you, could you please provide more details about which specific products you're experiencing issues with? Additionally, it would be helpful to know which DAW (Pro Tools, Logic, Reaper, Live) you're using. Interestingly, my personal setup also includes an M2 with Sonoma OS, so I'm keen to understand the discrepancy and ensure we can address your concerns directly.

Regarding the issue with the download link, we recently experienced a technical glitch, but I'm pleased to inform you that it has now been resolved. Everything should be functioning correctly for you. If you're still encountering any problems, please let us know immediately.

I want to assure you that our team is actively working on updating and porting our products to be fully compatible and up-to-date with the latest platforms, including Mac M2 and OS Sonoma. This process involves significant updates and rigorous testing to ensure everything works seamlessly. Unfortunately, this has led to a longer timeframe than we initially anticipated. However, I'm happy to report that some of the updates will be ready very soon.

In the meantime, I'd like to offer my personal assistance to ensure we address all your concerns promptly. Please feel free to reply directly to this post or contact our customer service line at https://help.nomadfactory.com/tickets/, and I will ensure your issues are prioritized.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience and understanding as we work through these challenges. We value your support and are committed to making this right for you.

Warm regards,

Ziggy Hand.
Quality assurance.

+Quote Post
thematix
post Feb 22 2024, 02:56 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,176

QUOTE (ziggy.pv @ Feb 22 2024, 02:03 PM) *
Dear thematix,

Firstly, thank you for reaching out and expressing your concerns with such clarity. We genuinely appreciate your patience and understand the frustration that comes from not being able to fully utilize the Integral Studio Pack plugins you've purchased. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and for the less than ideal experience you've encountered so far.

To better assist you, could you please provide more details about which specific products you're experiencing issues with? Additionally, it would be helpful to know which DAW (Pro Tools, Logic, Reaper, Live) you're using. Interestingly, my personal setup also includes an M2 with Sonoma OS, so I'm keen to understand the discrepancy and ensure we can address your concerns directly.

Regarding the issue with the download link, we recently experienced a technical glitch, but I'm pleased to inform you that it has now been resolved. Everything should be functioning correctly for you. If you're still encountering any problems, please let us know immediately.

I want to assure you that our team is actively working on updating and porting our products to be fully compatible and up-to-date with the latest platforms, including Mac M2 and OS Sonoma. This process involves significant updates and rigorous testing to ensure everything works seamlessly. Unfortunately, this has led to a longer timeframe than we initially anticipated. However, I'm happy to report that some of the updates will be ready very soon.

In the meantime, I'd like to offer my personal assistance to ensure we address all your concerns promptly. Please feel free to reply directly to this post or contact our customer service line at https://help.nomadfactory.com/tickets/, and I will ensure your issues are prioritized.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience and understanding as we work through these challenges. We value your support and are committed to making this right for you.

Warm regards,

Ziggy Hand.
Quality assurance.

Hi… :-)
Not meaning to be rude, but I’m just going to keep it simple.

1) as mentioned above I state it’s the Nomad Factory package purchased Dec 2023
2) the plugs cannot work properly via Mac M2 , OS Sonoma w/ Logic 10.8.1 latest version
3) they need serious updating
4) also, my purchased download link for this package at your website no longer works. Thus my purchase for download is even not up dating

When will the Nomad Integral Studio package I purchased be updated to be properly usable. If they wont, then please provide a full refund. I have not been able to properly use them since my purchase due to its old design inappropriate for newer silicon Mac systems. Other “professional” companies are constantly creating updates to remain up to date and don’t sell plugs that aren’t usable. What’s with Nomad Factory? Is it alive?

Please provide a ETA for a usuable no fee update. Or provide me a refund. Such negligence is why people use crack downloads.

Cheers
T

+Quote Post
ziggy.pv
post Feb 24 2024, 01:24 PM
Post #4

Group: Team
Member No.: 50,043

Hi,

Here is the download link for your products: https://download.plugivery.com/pvdl/?do=bro...dows&bid=39.
Please note that you need to use the "Rosetta" mode (Logic Pro -> right-click -> get info, then select "Open using Rosetta").
If some plugins are not validated, you need to open the Plugin Manager and select "Use" just beside the plugin name.

At this stage, you should be able to use your products. They have been tested on M2 on Sonoma.

Actually, the Retro EQs Bundle has been ported, and some others should be available next weeks.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Ziggy Hand.
Quality assurance.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:25 PM