Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Yes, How To Install It On Mac?
crazymiax
post May 26 2009, 02:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,757

I downloaded. I put it in my library mapp, in audio-plug-ins and components. I want to use it in GarageBand, but dont know how to find it in garageband.

Somebody know?

Thanks tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
camp.hammock
post Aug 5 2010, 07:33 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,479

Acquiring Mac Software: First you need to acquire the software either from CD, DVD or the internet. In many cases, software downloaded from the internet, will arrive compressed. Compressed formats include, .zip files, .sit or .sitx files, and .dmg files. If your installing files from a CD or DVD, you can skip the next step as these files are already uncompressed.
Unpacking Mac Software: You can simply double click the .dmg, .sit, sitx or .zip file and open or (if it is a disk image .dmg) mount the compressed file.
Installing Mac Software: There are two approaches to installing a software package.
A: If the software comes with it's own installer, it may look like this:

Simply double click the package and you are presented with an automated software installer that may resemble something like this:

With this type of package, you simply follow the onscreen instructions and the application is automatically installed.

B. To manually install Mac software on packages that do not come with an installer, simply drag and drop the application into your applications folder. See the example below:

Cleaning up after a software install:

Once the software has been installed on your Mac, you can eject the mounted image by pressing control and clicking the mounted image, then select Eject. Then press control and click the file and select move it to trash.

--------------------
[url=http://www.camp-hammock.com]Training Camps[/url]
[url=http://www.camp-hammock.com]Corporate Camps[/url]

+Quote Post
hallpart
post Mar 2 2011, 06:31 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 9,468

i check it thanx

+Quote Post
czcubiczirconia
post Apr 8 2011, 01:12 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 9,476

Silver Jewelry
You have to simply double click the .dmg, .sit, sitx or .zip file and open or (if it is a disk image .dmg) mount the compressed file.
Double click the package and you are presented with an automated software installer that may resemble.

+Quote Post
Erica2002
post Oct 25 2011, 02:13 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 10,324

Рун guys! Thanks a lot for sharing these posts, it was amazing to read your responses to this topic!

--------------------
MP4 Player http://freemp4player.org/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:58 AM