Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sonalksis Ultimate Promotion !, Sonalksis Total Pack Only $599 ?
DontCrack
post Apr 9 2010, 12:52 PM
Post #1

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

Dear friends,

I'm am writing today to let you know that we are working hard with the folks at Sonalksis in order to bring you guys and girls, a once in a lifetime offer on their very fine audio tools...

We are also very proud to announce that not only we negotiated prices on ALL of their great bundles but also on a new exclusive "Total Bundle" from now on called "Studio One" that will be proposed for the first time ever and that, ONLY at DontCrac[k] !

Individually, all Sonalksis products would cost $2 910 but we're making them available for only $599 !!! This time limited promotion will start on Saturday, April 10 and will end on Sunday, April 25, 2010...

But that's not all... Many of you have purchased Sonalksis bundles from us at DontCrack or elsewhere by the past and we asked our friends at Sonalksis to be fair to all previous customers by offering an upgrade path from any previous bundle they might own to the new "Studio One" Bundle and they totally agreed on that...

And here's an other thing we negotiated for you :

All customer that purchase any Sonalksis products during this promotion and from now on will be eligible for a free upgrade on the upcoming 64 bit versions and that of course includes upgrades. 64 bits versions should be available sometime in June...

Below you will find the prices we negotiated on all Sonalksis bundles and upgrade paths.

As usual, I look forward to your feedback in order to report anything we might have missed on what we believe is a quite an exceptional deal ! Any comments are of course greatly appreciated...

Thanks and all the best - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 13 2010, 05:29 PM
Post #2

DontCrack Staff

Dear friends,

I reported what has been posted here and there about our Sonalksis Promotions and I have great news for many of you...

1- We now have an upgrade path to the full "Studio One" from the "Mastering Tools Bundle".

Secondo and most important, we now have an upgrade path from any previous Sonalksis plug-ins you might own as long as the value of these Sonalksis plugins is over $500.

It is a fix price of $399 to upgrade to the full "Studio One" plug-in bundle from what ever other product(s) you might own. It would have been impossible to consider different product values...

That was a pretty tough issue but the folks at Sonalksis followed up with our (your) inquiries and they worked hard to solve the licensing problems that generates.

I hope that will please all of you that asked for an upgrade path from different combinations of Sonalksis products you might own...

Enjoy !

Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
Guest_Joy33681_*
post Apr 14 2010, 02:58 AM
Post #3

Guests

hello.

I am user of SV-315 and SV-517.

Can I buy this item? (upgrade path from any previous Sonalksis plug-ins)

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 16 2010, 05:02 PM
Post #4

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (Joy33681 @ Apr 14 2010, 03:58 AM) *
hello.

I am user of SV-315 and SV-517.

Can I buy this item? (upgrade path from any previous Sonalksis plug-ins)

I apologies for the delay. I didn't have email notification on that thread...

Of course you can as it is over $500 value ;-)

Enjoy !

Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Breeze_*_*
post Apr 17 2010, 08:26 PM
Post #5

Guests

I already own CQ-1, DQ-1, SV-315mkII, SV-517mkII, and the entire TBK bundle.

Is the $399 offer the best that can be done for someone like me? That's considerably more than $500 ($1379.93).

Thanks.

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 18 2010, 04:02 PM
Post #6

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (Guest_Breeze_* @ Apr 17 2010, 09:26 PM) *
I already own CQ-1, DQ-1, SV-315mkII, SV-517mkII, and the entire TBK bundle.

Is the $399 offer the best that can be done for someone like me? That's considerably more than $500 ($1379.93).

Thanks.

Hi,

I apologies but we try our best to be fair and helpful to previous customers but we cannot handle all cases... We do understand that might seem unfair to certain users that spent more than others but we also have to deal with manufactures contracts...

And you are only missing the Mastering suite that you can now get for only $299 :
http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info.ph...products_id=704

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 18 2010, 07:39 PM
Post #7

DontCrack Staff

Guys,

At users request, we're working on an update for those who own more than one Sonalksis bundle. It does seem fair that we also support those who spent the most on Sonalksis products !

I'll keep you posted asap...

Thanks for the great feedback.

All the best - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Breeze_*_*
post Apr 18 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #8

Guests

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Apr 18 2010, 07:39 PM) *
Guys,

At users request, we're working on an update for those who own more than one Sonalksis bundle. It does seem fair that we also support those who spent the most on Sonalksis products !

I'll keep you posted asap...

Thanks for the great feedback.

All the best - Peter

That would be great. Since I don't own the SV-719 Gate, I'm in a kind of disadvantaged in-between position. Thanks for looking into this.

+Quote Post
Guest_gmann_*
post Apr 19 2010, 10:32 AM
Post #9

Guests

I'm using Sonalksis tools on multiple platforms: PC-VST, Mac-VST, Mac-AU.
When purchasing a license via DontCrack, it seems I have to make a choice for a single platform, while Sonalksis usually provides license keys for all platforms.

Any chance to get keys for multiple platforms at the price for the single license via this deal?

Secondly, I appreciate your effort to negotiate deals for customers which own multiple tools already. Looking forward to the outcome, since I own Multiband Dynamics and Mastering Tools.

Kind regards - gmann

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 19 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #10

DontCrack Staff

Dear friends,

To answer a few questions here :

1- All Sonalksis products are cross platform (Mac/PC) and Multi Format (VST - AU - RTAS). Though it is asked you choose your "preferred" platform, you may download and authorise any of these using the license codes you receive...

2- Here's the good news ! Our friends at Sonalksis kindly followed up with our (your) inquiry to make an attractive bundle for those of you who own 2 or more Sonalksis bundles which does seem fair looking at the price you paid for these...

We therefore now have a new upgrade path at $199 for two or more bundles as long as these bundles are equal or over $800 (MSRP) cost. If your two bundles are under that price, you may upgrade from the any Sonalksis products over $500 at $399...

Please note that the folks at Sonalksis really did their very best to be fair to all previous customers and we at DontCrack are proud to support such great plug-in manufacturer !

And please don't tell us you own a TBK and Mastering Tools bundle that you want to upgrade for $199 mad.gif This time, I think we have a quite fair offer for everyone... wink.gif

Enjoy !

All the best - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
Guest_gmann_*
post Apr 19 2010, 02:28 PM
Post #11

Guests

Sorry to bother again. I do agree this is a very fair offer.

You can see from my previous post I own Multiband Dynamics and Mastering Tools, which is $799,98 MSRP.
Yes, I know this is $2ct short for the $800 upgrade path. But since it is so close, I'd like to ask how strict
the rule is applied?

Be assured I'll order today if I'm in at $199.

Regards,
gmann

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Breeze_*_*
post Apr 19 2010, 02:29 PM
Post #12

Guests

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Apr 19 2010, 12:10 PM) *
This time, I think we have a quite fair offer for everyone... wink.gif

Enjoy !

All the best - Peter

Thanks for going the extra mile! Much appreciated smile.gif

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Apr 19 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #13

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (gmann @ Apr 19 2010, 03:28 PM) *
Sorry to bother again. I do agree this is a very fair offer.

You can see from my previous post I own Multiband Dynamics and Mastering Tools, which is $799,98 MSRP.
Yes, I know this is $2ct short for the $800 upgrade path. But since it is so close, I'd like to ask how strict
the rule is applied?

Be assured I'll order today if I'm in at $199.

Regards,
gmann

Hi gmann,

Of course that works for you.... No small business here wink.gif

Enjoy !

Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
Guest_gmann_*
post Apr 19 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #14

Guests

Thanks. I appreciate your efforts for negotiating this great deal.

Kind regards - gmann

+Quote Post
embrionic
post Apr 21 2010, 05:59 PM
Post #15

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,145

hi just to be clear - the bundles you own are calculated on MSRP? As I already own Essentials MK II and the Creative bundle (Total MSRP $848), I am eligible to upgrade to total studio one at the $199 rate?

Thanks very much.

This post has been edited by embrionic: Apr 21 2010, 07:25 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:58 AM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023