IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Your Survey - A Comment
chase
post Dec 21 2010, 12:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,258

I took your survey conserning software pirating...

IMO its very bias and personally i wouldn't use the info if i were a software company.

you asked questions but for the most part you didn't ask the correct questions.

imo of course

Though some of the members here do have a better understanding concerning some issues presented by your group - I really don't feel most do.

Some great writing btw to some of you.

In order to understand it as a software company ie marketing.
- and as a anti-piracy organization i really think you have to first take your heads out of your asses and quit trying to make the cause and effect represent what you want it to represent. And your survey's are so damn pointed. Completely off base - unless you want it prove or show what you want it to show becuase it suits your cause..

Now - in this i mean blaming crack teams for all the negative your company ensues.

Most [software companies] destroy their own customer base with really really bad customer survice - miss-leading information concerning the software or what the customer gets when they pay for something. And point blank ripping the customers off.

There is a symbiotic relationship between crack teams and software firms - some enjoy this relationship with an understanding of the balance needed to maintain a benificial relationship

While others... well they blame the crack teams for everything. including the down fall of their sales.

Crack teams don't sell your software - the Pirates and boot leggers do...

You couldn't buy the promotion crack teams give you... and quit honestly - you realized you are actually coming of age as a softweare firm - if and only if a crack team takes note and cracks it.

In every crack the nfo states clearly - if you like it - buy it - we have to keep those programers working.

It's up to you as the software firm to make sure you offer the would be customer something worth buying.
Crack teams can get the customer to you
But remember in the end
- it's up to you to keep them as a customer.

btw - get rid of all your demons
and you may find the angels leave too.

This post has been edited by chase: Dec 21 2010, 12:46 AM

--------------------
Hi -
I represent the Krackheadz Team that can crack any computor app a crack team can crack
If you find a crack made by the KrackHeadz that can't crack any computor program a crack team can crack
Why simply send the crack that won't crack the app back to the Krackheadz Team which can crack any computor app a crack team can crack and we will quickly send you a crack that can crack any computor app a crack team can crack.

thank you,
chase
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:55 PM