> Chainer: Vst3 Plugins On Mac?
vic_france
post Apr 7 2015, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,194

Hello Nick,
In the KVR forum, you replied to one of my posts, correcting me, that Chainer does support VST3 plugins and instruments. This does not seem to be the case here (on mac), unless I am missing something.
Here's a copy of my reply in KVR (before I thought to post in here wink.gif )..

>Hi Nick,
I humbly apologise if I posted wrong information, but here (authorized version, of course) I see no trace of any VST3 FX plugin nor VST3 Instrument. The hierarchy structure for loading plugins that I see is "PM Plugins", "VST Instruments" and "VST Plugins", so, after reading your post, I looked to see if the VST3 plugins and the VST2 plugins shared the same hierarchy, but, I promise you, there isn't a single VST3 plugin or Instrument to be found there (for example, the Antares plugins, which have no VST2 version, on Mac, and I have about 150 VST3 plugins, not counting Steinberg's own wink.gif ) :? .

This is on Mac OSX 10.9.5
>

--------------------
Mac Pro Quad-Core 2.66 GHz | 16GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3|MOTU Midi Timepiece AV | Mac OS X 10.9.5 | Cubase 8.0.10| Cubase 7.5.40| DP 8.0.7| Logic Pro X 10.1.1| ProTools 11.3.1| Ableton Live 9.1.7 | Reaper 477
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:40 AM