Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Nomad Factory Group Buy, All inquiries related to this huge Group Buy
DontCrack
post Nov 21 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #1

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

If you have any questions, wonders or anything else related to the actual Nomad Factory Group Buy, please post them here.

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 2 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #2

DontCrack Staff

Wow! Looks like we have made things very easy to understand biggrin.gif

If there is anything , just ask rolleyes.gif

Eric

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
NotDeafYet
post Dec 10 2006, 08:32 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,097

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Nov, 08:12 AM) *
If you have any questions, wonders or anything else related to the actual Nomad Factory Group Buy, please post them here.

Confused about Group Buy!

I'm on a Mac and I'm using Tracktion, which as of now doesn't support Audio Units. I think the version due out early 2007 will support AU. I would like to participate in the group buy the window forces me to choose between VST for Mac and Audio Units.

What would work for me. . .a little songwriting studio. . .is to be able to use VST for Mac until Tracktion supports AU, then switch to AU. Why would Nomad want to be stingy and not give Mac users the option to use VST or AU?

+Quote Post
Toto
post Dec 10 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #4

Nomad Factory

Member No.: 150

QUOTE (NotDeafYet @ Dec 9 2006, 11:32 PM) *
Confused about Group Buy!

I'm on a Mac and I'm using Tracktion, which as of now doesn't support Audio Units. I think the version due out early 2007 will support AU. I would like to participate in the group buy the window forces me to choose between VST for Mac and Audio Units.

What would work for me. . .a little songwriting studio. . .is to be able to use VST for Mac until Tracktion supports AU, then switch to AU. Why would Nomad want to be stingy and not give Mac users the option to use VST or AU?

Hello,

You can use all the available formats on the same machine, in other words, as soon as your machine is authorized to use the product you purchased, you can install AU, VST and RTAS versions on the same machine, you can for example use Pro Tools, Logic, Digital Performer, Cubase, Traction, Peak, etc….on the same machine, all formats will work.

Same for PC machines VST and RTAS are available using a unique authorization.

Hope this help,
Thank you,
Bernie Torelli
Nomad Factory Inc President.

+Quote Post
NotDeafYet
post Dec 11 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 1,097

Very cool! I had gotten the wrong impression from the drop-down windows on the website that asked you to chose a particular format.

So it looks like I'll be able to use VST in Tracktion until they build in support for AU.

QUOTE (Toto @ Dec, 09:01 AM) *
Hello,

You can use all the available formats on the same machine, in other words, as soon as your machine is authorized to use the product you purchased, you can install AU, VST and RTAS versions on the same machine, you can for example use Pro Tools, Logic, Digital Performer, Cubase, Traction, Peak, etc….on the same machine, all formats will work.

Same for PC machines VST and RTAS are available using a unique authorization.

Hope this help,
Thank you,
Bernie Torelli
Nomad Factory Inc President.

+Quote Post
Feng
post Dec 13 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,196

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 2 2006, 04:52 PM) *
Wow! Looks like we have made things very easy to understand biggrin.gif

If there is anything , just ask rolleyes.gif

Eric

I'm from Italy. I wanted to know what kind of delivery is planned, if electronic (via email or download), or physical. In any case I wanted to know also if the purchase is subject to duty taxes for Italy.

Feng

+Quote Post
slnew
post Dec 14 2006, 12:06 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,207

I can't seems to find any information about the method of payment. Do you accept Paypal or bank tranfer for payment. I would really love to be able to participate in this group buy. Hope to get your reply before it ends.

This post has been edited by slnew: Dec 14 2006, 12:06 AM

+Quote Post
tquandt
post Dec 14 2006, 11:45 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 1,222

O.k., now I joined it. However, I didn not have to chose a product? Will I be able to choose it *after* the groub buy, or did I something wrong...?

This post has been edited by tquandt: Dec 14 2006, 11:46 AM

+Quote Post
noeqplease
post Dec 14 2006, 08:42 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 1,204

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Nov 21 2006, 08:12 AM) *

Hi,I have a question:

I am going to buy the Vintage Studio bundle,regardless of whether it goes all the way to the 60% mark or not.(although that WOULD be nice...) smile.gif

I did demo the TrackBox,and was blown away be the great sound,both when clean,and all the character I can get by twisting some knobs a little...This is such a cool new plugin!!!

However,I would much rather be able to swap out the BlueVerb 2080(I have my favorite reverbs already,and need more effectey type stuff) for,say,the Liquid II plugins.They are pretty much the same price,within a few bucks.

Is this possible,and who would I have to talk to to make this happen? That would make my day,so thank you very much if it can be done.

Thanks,
noeqplease
www.nicksevilla.com

This post has been edited by noeqplease: Dec 14 2006, 10:42 PM

+Quote Post
dstole
post Dec 15 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 1,295

I jumped in and signed up just in time as luck would have it...
however, the clock is now counting up, and I didn't receive an email?

It says I have joined the group buy, so am wondering what happened? Or is this because I am in a different time zone (Japan?)

Look forward to it...

<admin. Sorry for double posting. Please remove similar post from "news" section>

+Quote Post
subzero
post Dec 15 2006, 10:06 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 1,280

hi can you tell me how we recieve the software we chose when the group buy time is up, as ive tried the demo versions a while back but since have removed them from my system, will we be able to just download it as a whole,auther and software,plus how much time is left as the clock on your page on my system is not showing any times smile.gif

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 16 2006, 09:41 AM
Post #12

DontCrack Staff

Hi all,

We've reached the 60% discount with 355 participants! That is incredible and I want to thank all of you for your very active participation...

Some of you see the counter counting up and that is because of a time zone issue. The server used for the Group-Buy is based in europe and we had to manage to give pacific west cost users the chance to join till the last minute and so we added some time compared to the european time zone...

The mail confirmation with your -60% voucher coupon will be sent to you guys in the next hours as quickly as possible. We do have a few things to prepare to make sure all of you 355 participants purchase your bundles with no problem.

I apologies if some posts have not been answered quickly enough. As you can imagine, We've been receiving tones of emails and tried to keep up with forum posts all over the web.

If some of you didn't participate in time because you didn't get an answer to a specific questions, please send me an email at store at dontcrack.com

Eric

QUOTE (tquandt @ Dec 14 2006, 11:45 AM) *
O.k., now I joined it. However, I didn not have to chose a product? Will I be able to choose it *after* the groub buy, or did I something wrong...?

Hi tquandt,

When you receive your email notification with voucher coupon, you may purchase any of the 5 bundles proposed...

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
subzero
post Dec 16 2006, 09:50 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 1,280

HI CAN YOU DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE YOU CHOSE AT ANYTIME OF DAY,AS I MAY NOT BE AT MY SYSTEM FOR MOST OF THE DAY ..........WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY ITS NOT NINE TO FIVE ONLY
CHEEERS

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 16 2006, 09:56 AM
Post #14

DontCrack Staff

Here is an other answer to some questions :

We only accept payments through Visa or Mastercard. All other banking systems like Paypal - Shareit - Amex - etc are way to expensive and that would keep all of you away from the attractive prices proposed on DontCrack. Specially 60% discounts wink.gif

As stated on the Group-Buy page and all product pages, VAT is applied to european residents. European based companies with valid VAT numbers will not be charged VAT. That number should be entered at checkout.

All other countries out of EEC will not be charged VAT!

QUOTE (subzero @ Dec 16 2006, 09:50 AM) *
HI CAN YOU DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE YOU CHOSE AT ANYTIME OF DAY,AS I MAY NOT BE AT MY SYSTEM FOR MOST OF THE DAY ..........WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY ITS NOT NINE TO FIVE ONLY
CHEEERS

No problem with downloads. it sure is 24/24 rolleyes.gif . All of that will be explained in the mail notifications you will shortly receive...

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 16 2006, 10:06 AM
Post #15

DontCrack Staff

For those who might have missed the train, you still have a few hours to join in while we prepare the notification emails with voucher coupons wink.gif

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:20 AM