Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pt9/win7-64: Could Not Load Plugins Error
RiF
post Sep 26 2011, 08:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,232

I am on Windows 7/64-bit and PT 9.0.3. I installed the Windows 32-bit RTAS installer ("dontcrack_VIP1_win32_RTAS_v1.0.1"), obviously, and selected the first checkbox "all VIP plugins". The installer created a folder "Dont crack" below the Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins\ folder and everything seems to be where it should. During install, I answered "Yes" (or "OK") to the installation of the Visual C++ 2005 runtime.
The error message when loading PT is: "Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorization could be found, the iLok key as not connected or the plug-in was damaged:"
then comes the list of all DC-*.dpm files.

EDIT: I just upgraded to PT 9.0.5 (and installed all drivers that came with the 9.0.5 installer) but that did not change anything.
EDIT2: DC-Dimension 3D installed and works as the only plugin from the DC-* bunch.

This post has been edited by RiF: Sep 26 2011, 09:14 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DCsupport
post Sep 26 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Team
Member No.: 10,196

QUOTE (RiF @ Sep 26 2011, 08:27 PM) *
I am on Windows 7/64-bit and PT 9.0.3. I installed the Windows 32-bit RTAS installer ("dontcrack_VIP1_win32_RTAS_v1.0.1"), obviously, and selected the first checkbox "all VIP plugins". The installer created a folder "Dont crack" below the Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins\ folder and everything seems to be where it should. During install, I answered "Yes" (or "OK") to the installation of the Visual C++ 2005 runtime.
The error message when loading PT is: "Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorization could be found, the iLok key as not connected or the plug-in was damaged:"
then comes the list of all DC-*.dpm files.

EDIT: I just upgraded to PT 9.0.5 (and installed all drivers that came with the 9.0.5 installer) but that did not change anything.
EDIT2: DC-Dimension 3D installed and works as the only plugin from the DC-* bunch.

Hello RIF,

We cannot reproduce the problem here as everything is working correctly with Pro Tools 8 & 9 on Windows 7/64 bit.

Can you please try to delete the DAE Prefs folder and re-start Pro Tools.
Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\DAE Prefs

Delete the DAE Prefs, then re-launch Pro Tools.

Please let me know,
Thank You.
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support

--------------------
DontCrack
Customer Support Team

+Quote Post
RiF
post Sep 29 2011, 07:15 PM
Post #3

Deleting the prefs did not change anything, unfortunately. I even installed the VST version as well, hoping that they might use some shared DLLs or such, but that did not change anything as well. The VST versions seem to work fine in Reaper, though.
And I tried installing them using "Run As Administrator" on the setup.exe.

This post has been edited by RiF: Sep 29 2011, 07:17 PM

+Quote Post
DCsupport
post Sep 29 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (RiF @ Sep 29 2011, 08:15 PM) *
Deleting the prefs did not change anything, unfortunately. I even installed the VST version as well, hoping that they might use some shared DLLs or such, but that did not change anything as well. The VST versions seem to work fine in Reaper, though.
And I tried installing them using "Run As Administrator" on the setup.exe.

Hello RIF,

Ok, I don't understand but we will release a new update tomorrow (v1.1.0), we have recompiled all the RTAS plug-ins, of course, everything is working perfectly on our machines, we tested using 4 different PCs, no issue, I hope this will solve the problem you have, if not, we will have to work together to find the exact problem.

Anyway, hope v1.1.0 will work for you.

Make sure to let me know,

Thank You.
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support

--------------------
DontCrack
Customer Support Team

+Quote Post
RiF
post Oct 1 2011, 05:59 PM
Post #5

V1.1.0 installed fine and PT loads without errors, but the plugins do not alter the sound nor do their meters show anything.

+Quote Post
DCsupport
post Oct 1 2011, 08:44 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (RiF @ Oct 1 2011, 06:59 PM) *
V1.1.0 installed fine and PT loads without errors, but the plugins do not alter the sound nor do their meters show anything.

Hello RIF,

Please download v1.1.1 (available now), this version fixes the audio problem.

Thank You.
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support

--------------------
DontCrack
Customer Support Team

+Quote Post
RiF
post Oct 3 2011, 08:59 PM
Post #7

All problems solved with v1.1.1 ;-)

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Oct 7 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #8

DontCrack Staff

Member No.: 67

Love it ! wink.gif

Thanks - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:57 AM