Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bought Kuassa Amplifikation 360 Bundle Yesterday, Activated Fine, Today It Was Removed From My Kuassa Account Without Explanation Or Refund
agreed
post Nov 2 2023, 03:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,567

I paid you guys $35 for a discounted bundle, and the contents of that were delivered quickly and I activated them on Kuassa's web site just fine. I then spent literally hours and hours installing and activating everything because every single one has to be done individually and neither the installers nor the plugins when installed remember anything about the directories you've been using, so each time you have to tell it where to put things to install, and then each time you have to navigate to the directory with licenses and activate them. It was time consuming but I figured, ok, well, it's just how they work.

But then today, they're gone! Gone from my account, and I'm not the only one, others who bought from Don't Crack have had their licenses deleted from their account as well. No notice, no email contact from Kuassa explaining anything, NO REFUND OF THE MONEY WE PAID.

This is unacceptable, please advise.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 11:11 AM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023