Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sonnox Group-buy Promotion, Up to 50% discount on all products (including 64bit plug-ins)
Rating 1 V

DontCrack
post Dec 15 2011, 11:35 AM
Post #16

DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (c.hilding @ Dec 15 2011, 02:06 AM) *
Thanks for running the Group Buy again! I'll repeat my post from 2009, before the same questions come up this year too. Last time there were a lot of panicked and confused users. Read this post if you need step by step help.

Wow Chris, thank you so much for this great step by step tutorial ! I didn't see that in 2009 as yes we had received crazy customer support emails at the time.

That certainly will be very useful to many users this year and will see how we can use that if you do allow us to do so of course...

Again thank you very much for your time describing with great precision the hole Group-Buy, PayPal, iLok, install, procedures. I think we could use someone like you as we more and more do face crazy support and therefore do need to print very clear product and store information...

Kindest Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 15 2011, 11:48 AM
Post #17

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (midimike @ Dec 14 2011, 07:52 PM) *
I would like the Sonnox Post Bundle (Native). I already have the Oxford EQ and Dynamics. Would I get an additional discount off the 50%?

Hi midimike,

Thanks for your interest in our Sonnox GB offers !

I apologies but that is something we unfortunately cannot handle. We have signed strict agreements with the folks at Sonnox and nothing planed to upgrade previous users licenses. You may consider reselling previous licenses after the promotion though I do understand this is not the easiest process.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
c.hilding
post Dec 16 2011, 12:16 AM
Post #18

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,635

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 15 2011, 11:35 AM) *
Wow Chris, thank you so much for this great step by step tutorial ! I didn't see that in 2009 as yes we had received crazy customer support emails at the time.

That certainly will be very useful to many users this year and will see how we can use that if you do allow us to do so of course...

Again thank you very much for your time describing with great precision the hole Group-Buy, PayPal, iLok, install, procedures. I think we could use someone like you as we more and more do face crazy support and therefore do need to print very clear product and store information...

Kindest Regards - Peter

Hello Peter! You are very welcome to use the entire message in any way you see fit, and without any need to credit me for it. It only needs some minor rewrites to take a more neutral DontCrack point of view. You're free to send it out as part of the emails to Group Buy customers etc. Anything to help you avoid repeating the support nightmare back in 2009. ;-) This is my thanks for having saved hundreds of dollars back in the last Group Buy.

Unfortunately I can't join your team as a documentation writer as I have my own startup company where all my time is dedicated, but thank you very much for the vote of confidence, and thank you again for running such fantastic promotions! Good luck with everything and I wish you continued success!

Chris

--------------------
ABANDONED ACCOUNT

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 23 2011, 11:02 AM
Post #19

DontCrack Staff

Dear friends,

WE DID IT !!!

+400 subscribers to our Sonnox Group-Buy and over 50% discount for all of you that subscribe before December 25...

I wish you all very pleasant Holidays !

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
Papoisie
post Dec 23 2011, 10:49 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 10,713

Thank you for this great opportunity.
I am very interested by 3 plug, but they are not in an already listed bundle. I am interested by : Dynamics Inflator and Modulator. The addition bill of 3 it's more expensive than someone bundle. is it possible for Sonnox to propose different combinations ?
Thank you and goodbye

+Quote Post
FrankT
post Dec 24 2011, 04:41 AM
Post #21

Member No.: 10,761

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 13 2011, 11:28 PM) *
Hi thanks for the post.

Unfortunately upgrades are handled by Sonnox only...

Thanks - Peter

What exactly does that mean? Does one have to upgrade after getting the plugs through this GB?
Thanks!

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 24 2011, 10:18 AM
Post #22

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (Papoisie @ Dec 23 2011, 10:49 PM) *
Thank you for this great opportunity.
I am very interested by 3 plug, but they are not in an already listed bundle. I am interested by : Dynamics Inflator and Modulator. The addition bill of 3 it's more expensive than someone bundle. is it possible for Sonnox to propose different combinations ?
Thank you and goodbye

Hi,

I apologies but we cannot make bundles for every specific case wink.gif

Thanks for your understanding.

Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 24 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #23

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (FrankT @ Dec 24 2011, 04:41 AM) *
What exactly does that mean? Does one have to upgrade after getting the plugs through this GB?
Thanks!

Hi FrankT,

Upgrades are only for previous versions. The Group-buy are the latest 64bit versions that obviously don't need to be upgraded...

Thanks - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
FrankT
post Dec 24 2011, 11:40 AM
Post #24

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 24 2011, 10:20 AM) *
Hi FrankT,

Upgrades are only for previous versions. The Group-buy are the latest 64bit versions that obviously don't need to be upgraded...

Thanks - Peter

thanks Peter, that's what I thought an hoped :-)

Another question: i have an ilok vers.1. I understand that I can only use the 32 bit versions with that and that I need an ilok v2 for 64bit. Correct?

+Quote Post
benmuetsch
post Dec 25 2011, 07:49 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 10,782

Hey, I joined the Group Buy but didn't recieve a coupon. How can I pick the bundle I want to buy? Or do I pick a product after the joining period is finished? Dont want to miss that as I really would like to buy the elite bundle.

Cheers and happy xmas,

Ben

+Quote Post
FrankT
post Dec 25 2011, 11:38 PM
Post #26

Just joined the GB !

cheers
Frank

+Quote Post
Haller
post Dec 26 2011, 09:38 AM
Post #27

Member No.: 10,503

QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 14 2011, 06:23 AM) *
All information is provided in the Group-Buy page.
Hope this helps.
Kind Regards - Peter

Hi Peter, I just noticed that the MSRP listed first in the table on that page (http://store.dontcrack.com/group-buy/) are HIGHER than the MSRP prices listed just below, under "Products in this group buy".

Example:

Elite bundle: MSRP in the table> $1260

Elite bundle: MSRP under "Products in the group buy"> $1198

is that right? It's impossible the manufacturer is suggesting TWO retail prices, no?

-

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 26 2011, 10:05 AM
Post #28

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (Haller @ Dec 26 2011, 09:38 AM) *
Hi Peter, I just noticed that the MSRP listed first in the table on that page (http://store.dontcrack.com/group-buy/) are HIGHER than the MSRP prices listed just below, under "Products in this group buy".

Example:

Elite bundle: MSRP in the table> $1260

Elite bundle: MSRP under "Products in the group buy"> $1198

is that right? It's impossible the manufacturer is suggesting TWO retail prices, no?

Hi Haller,

The MSRP is $1260.

We simply lowered the MSRP prices to reflect the round-down prices in order to send a single 50% discount voucher coupon to all subscribers.

If we don't do that, we'll have to send a complicated list of voucher coupons for each product. There are 29 all together...

Hope that answers your thoughts.

Kind Regards - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
DontCrack
post Dec 26 2011, 10:06 AM
Post #29

DontCrack Staff

QUOTE (FrankT @ Dec 24 2011, 11:40 AM) *
thanks Peter, that's what I thought an hoped :-)

Another question: i have an ilok vers.1. I understand that I can only use the 32 bit versions with that and that I need an ilok v2 for 64bit. Correct?

Hi FrankT,

Yes this is correct !

Thanks - Peter

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com

+Quote Post
b.vanham
post Dec 26 2011, 11:21 AM
Post #30

Member No.: 10,716

Hi, I also participate in the Sonnox Group Buy. Curious to know when we will receive our coupons.

Thanks - Bernhard

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 01:02 PM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023