Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Order #133061, Problem delivering your order
macaholic
post Dec 2 2017, 11:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,178

I placed an order a couple hours ago for Futzbox, and got the "Problem delivering your order" email even though it says my order was completed.

I've gotten this same one when ordering Waves stuff, but thought McDSP would be instant, and I'm needing it for a session tonight.

Any help?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick
post Dec 6 2017, 04:48 PM
Post #2

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (macaholic @ Dec 2 2017, 11:20 PM) *
I placed an order a couple hours ago for Futzbox, and got the "Problem delivering your order" email even though it says my order was completed.

I've gotten this same one when ordering Waves stuff, but thought McDSP would be instant, and I'm needing it for a session tonight.

Any help?

Hello macaholic,

The majority of products we carry on the store are delivered immediately because the manufacturers have given us stock of serials that we have in our supplies.

There are a few exceptions where we have to buy the serials at their store, for example, Waves. So it takes the time to get the serials for you. We cannot purchase serials for 200 products where the products change prices daily.

In the case of McDSP products we need to do a purchase order with them, and if they are out for the weekend we cannot have the serial until Monday. On weekdays we get the serial the same day, on orders placed late in the afternoon in Europe, it is even faster as they are in the office in California to process the order. We are working on getting them to change the method of ordering and it will change very soon.

We order products from the manufacturer as soon as we see your order and try to get it for you as quickly as possible. On weekdays this is usually done within the hour. Sorry for the delay with the McDSP order.

Best regards,

Nick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:38 AM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023