DontCrack Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 67

You should read the following store FAQs:
General FAQs
Shipping and Taxes
Privacy Notice
Conditions of Use

Here are the Top questions that our customers ask.

I've did not check the right format / platform before shopping my plugin, and now my invoice print Mac / AU , while I need a PC /VST version?
Most of the plug-ins Licenses sold at Donctrack are valid for all native format and platforms. This means that you're license code will work for AU, VST, RTAS, MAS on Mac and PC. The format and platforms asked when you add products in your basked are mainly used for internal statistics, and in most case you don't have to care about this.
In some case (very rare, but it may happen) plugins are only valid for a specific platform / OS. You can always check that in the store, from each product page.

I did receive a Paypal confirmation, as well as a Dontcrack Order confirmation, but my License has still not been delivered?
While paypal always charge your card instantly, and send you a confirmation, they may hold the payment "pending" up to 48h (even more for echecks).
This may happen if your paypal account is not verified, if you had past disputes with vendors, if you are buying from an unsecure country, if your paypal account is too old, etc.
Please be patient, we are aware of your order, and we will process it as soon as Paypal authorize the payment.
If you did not received anything from us after 48h, please let us know.

I can't login to the store with my forum's username, or I can't login to the forums, with my Store email address
For security reasons, the strore and forums are completely separate entities.
- Shopping in the store require you to register to the Store.
- Posting in the forums (or participating to a group-buy) require you to register to the forums.
You can use the same email in both case, but the two accounts are not linked in anyway. Ie changing your passord on the forums, won't change your customer account password in the store.

--------------------
Eric Nolot
CEO / President
www.DontCrack.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:52 AM
DontCrac[k] © 2005 - 2023