Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Can I Buy Tone Stack?, No buy now button
stevesilk51
post Sep 2 2015, 07:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,570

Hi,

Trying to buy the tone stack plugin but cannot see how to do it. Nowhere does it say BUY NOW

PM chainer installed ok on Windows 10 64bit, dlls ok, but no standalone.

Is this a Win 10 issue or is standalone only available after authorising PM Chainer which I believe is free if I order Tone Stack?

EDIT: Standalone has installed! So the question now is will I be able to authorise Chainer if I can find where to purchase Tonestack

Thanks

Steve Silk (new user)

This post has been edited by stevesilk51: Sep 2 2015, 08:00 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stevesilk51
post Sep 3 2015, 10:53 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (stevesilk51 @ Sep 2 2015, 07:27 PM) *
Hi,

Trying to buy the tone stack plugin but cannot see how to do it. Nowhere does it say BUY NOW

Is this a Win 10 issue or is standalone only available after authorising PM Chainer which I believe is free if I order Tone Stack?

EDIT: Standalone has installed! So the question now is will I be able to authorise Chainer if I can find where to purchase Tonestack

Thanks

Steve Silk (new user)

EDIT: Found the purchase on DONTCRACK.

+Quote Post
Nick
post Sep 3 2015, 11:14 AM
Post #3

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (stevesilk51 @ Sep 2 2015, 08:27 PM) *
Hi,

Thanks

Steve Silk (new user)

Hello Steve,

I saw your order for the ToneStack, so I assume you were successful after all.

About the FREE Chainer:

It will install in 'demo mode' because you do not have the plug-ins that make up the older VIP Bundle, the ToneStack will show up in the 'demo mode' as well.

If you had a few Plug and Mix from the older series before the Pro Series or the VIP Bundle itself you could chain any of the Plug and Mix plug-ins you own.

When you are a registered Plug and Mix owner, of the older series, you can use it to chain any of your Plug and Mix effects to chain them together to make great new presets.

The activation code is the same one you used for your first Plug and Mix purchase of the original Plug and Mix VIP series.

The fact it says "Version 1.0.0 AAX (VST Demo)" is normal. It means you can use the P+M plug-ins but the VST plug-ins will be available in 'demo' mode.

That means they will fade out after 45 seconds of use.

BUT you can build chains and they can be saved as presets that you will be able to use if and when you get the FULL Chainer.

If you have great VST plug-ins and VSTi instruments from ANY manufacturer that you want to use you can get the FULL version which will allow you to chain them as well as the Plug and Mix plug-ins.

It is at a special introductory price of $79 instead of the $99 MSRP.

http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=1888

Then you will get a special new authorisation code for the FULL Chainer.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post
stevesilk51
post Sep 3 2015, 01:57 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Nick@DontCrack @ Sep 3 2015, 11:14 AM) *
Hello Steve,

I saw your order for the ToneStack, so I assume you were successful after all.

About the FREE Chainer:

It will install in 'demo mode' because you do not have the plug-ins that make up the older VIP Bundle, the ToneStack will show up in the 'demo mode' as well.

If you had a few Plug and Mix from the older series before the Pro Series or the VIP Bundle itself you could chain any of the Plug and Mix plug-ins you own.

When you are a registered Plug and Mix owner, of the older series, you can use it to chain any of your Plug and Mix effects to chain them together to make great new presets.

The activation code is the same one you used for your first Plug and Mix purchase of the original Plug and Mix VIP series.

The fact it says "Version 1.0.0 AAX (VST Demo)" is normal. It means you can use the P+M plug-ins but the VST plug-ins will be available in 'demo' mode.

That means they will fade out after 45 seconds of use.

BUT you can build chains and they can be saved as presets that you will be able to use if and when you get the FULL Chainer.

If you have great VST plug-ins and VSTi instruments from ANY manufacturer that you want to use you can get the FULL version which will allow you to chain them as well as the Plug and Mix plug-ins.

It is at a special introductory price of $79 instead of the $99 MSRP.

http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=1888

Then you will get a special new authorisation code for the FULL Chainer.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Best Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick,

Yes, thanks for your reply. I realised later that I would need to buy the full Chainer at some point. Will make a decision soon.

One other thing: I'm finding that the standalone version does not appear to like my Audio setup. I am using a Yamaha Steinberg UR22 Usb interface which has a dedicated Hi-Z guitar input (input 2)

When I look at the I/O settings, in the standalone Chainer I choose the UR22 as my In and Out Device but the input audio channels are being automatically selected as UR22 1 and UR 2. I have found that when using my DAW(Reaper)
the only input channel that will work is UR22 Input 2. Chainer works happily in Reaper when I am allowed to select just Input 2.

Is there any way round this in Chainer Standalone? . Because there are no choices given in the Audio Inputs, only both Inputs active which will not work for me?

Hope you can help as prefer standalone if possible.

Thanks, Steve

This post has been edited by stevesilk51: Sep 3 2015, 01:59 PM

+Quote Post
Nick
post Sep 9 2015, 12:16 PM
Post #5

Staff

Group: Team
Member No.: 11,576

QUOTE (stevesilk51 @ Sep 3 2015, 02:57 PM) *
Hi Nick,

Yes, thanks for your reply. I realised later that I would need to buy the full Chainer at some point. Will make a decision soon.

One other thing: I'm finding that the standalone version does not appear to like my Audio setup. I am using a Yamaha Steinberg UR22 Usb interface which has a dedicated Hi-Z guitar input (input 2)

When I look at the I/O settings, in the standalone Chainer I choose the UR22 as my In and Out Device but the input audio channels are being automatically selected as UR22 1 and UR 2. I have found that when using my DAW(Reaper)
the only input channel that will work is UR22 Input 2. Chainer works happily in Reaper when I am allowed to select just Input 2.

Is there any way round this in Chainer Standalone? . Because there are no choices given in the Audio Inputs, only both Inputs active which will not work for me?

Hope you can help as prefer standalone if possible.

Thanks, Steve

Hello stevesilk51,

We are working on this so that the inputs are selectable and it will be in the next release of the software.

As it stands today if you are coming in with a mono source the Chainer needs to see it on Input 1, a stereo input will be seen on inputs 1 and 2.

So if you try to use input 2 with a mono source, the input will not be seen, not a bug, but a big limitation that will change.

Reaper is probably seeing them inverted which is a good thing for you.

A workaround could be using a stereo to two mono inputs cord which would allow the signal to be seen on input 2, awkward but do-able until the selectable inputs are here.

Best Regards,

Nick

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:36 AM