Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Installing Problems, fail to install PM analoger to logic / mac
birlie
post Apr 13 2019, 04:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,053

I'm very frustrated since I've now tried five times to install my new purchased plugin, PM Analoger.
When i go to the download side I would prefer to download in AU for my mac (where I'm using logic pro x), but I have also tried other formats. It says that it is successfully installed AND I can also see in logic, but it says that there is no presets in the patch (application support ->avid->Audio->Plugins! (it has created a folder called plug and mix, but there is nothing here). Under the installation it said that the plugin itself would be installed in Audio->Plugins->Components and I can also see there is a plugin there) and there presets where I just mentioned it.
When I open the PM Analoger in Logic it either crashed (most times) or when I will activate my licenskode in the plugin it just says i cannot and might re-install the software again. I don't even get a chance to fill in my license code. Very very frustrated to spend so much time to install one simple plugin, I would rather spend time on making music. I have not have similar problems with any other companies. Any suggestions?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- birlie   Installing Problems   Apr 13 2019, 04:12 PM
- - Nick   Hello birlie, We saw you support ticket and answe...   Apr 16 2019, 11:03 AM
- - birlie   QUOTE (Nick @ Apr 16 2019, 11:03 AM) Hell...   Apr 16 2019, 12:00 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:44 PM