IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Http://www.inagrm.com/ ... No English Version ?
Dfakt
post Apr 17 2011, 12:21 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,629

Am I missing something, or is there no english version of the site for non-french speaking customers ?

Seems a bit obnoxious considering the price tag. Believe me, I don't visit France expecting the natives to speak a word of english - but this isn't the same thing. Finding the downloads on their site is a pain in the arse. In fact, that's all I give a damn about - finding the installers. So keep the site totally french, but for the love of god make it easier to find the updates/downloads etc. Like, link to them from the main page.

Apologies if I'm mistaken
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheakypawl
post Jul 19 2013, 03:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,401

QUOTE (Dfakt @ Apr 17 2011, 12:21 AM) *
Am I missing something, or is there no english version of the site for non-french speaking customers ?

Seems a bit obnoxious considering the price tag. Believe me, I don't visit France expecting the natives to speak a word of english - but this isn't the same thing. Finding the downloads on their site is a pain in the arse. In fact, that's all I give a damn about - finding the installers. So keep the site totally french, but for the love of god make it easier to find the updates/downloads etc. Like, link to them from the main page.

Apologies if I'm mistaken

have you calmed down?

english is next to the french

downloads are here

but good luck, they fail a lot...

--------------------
MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5), 2.5GHz i7/8 GB RAM/750 GB HD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:11 AM