Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wha Plugin
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
lqud
Hello,

I have a suggestion about the Wha plugin. from the sound it#s absolutely what I'm searching for, but it has only an Auto Wha function, it is posible to control the Wha manually in further Versions. It would be great!

Thanks
DontCrack
QUOTE (lqud @ Feb 13 2013, 04:48 PM) *
Hello,

I have a suggestion about the Wha plugin. from the sound it#s absolutely what I'm searching for, but it has only an Auto Wha function, it is posible to control the Wha manually in further Versions. It would be great!

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the comment. I'll pass this along to our devs...

All the best - Peter
vic_france
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Feb 14 2013, 11:55 AM) *
Hi,

Thanks for the comment. I'll pass this along to our devs...

All the best - Peter

If I am understanding you correctly, you can control it manually (via the Center-Wah knob), with Speed, Depth, and Sensitivity all set to minimum.
On the other hand, what would really make a difference (and would certainly be useful in some of the other plugins too wink.gif ) would be MIDI Learn... then you could control the Center-Wah via a pedal. smile.gif
For anyone who uses Cubase, you can "kinda" get there already, using Quick Controls wink.gif.
Michaeljohn165

Cubase, you can "kinda" get there already, using Quick Controls wink.gif.