Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: P&m Group Buy
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
promoonly
Hi,

I participated in the group buy and bought the plug-ins but I have yet to receive my investors certificate any idea why this is?

Thanks.
sound
Same here.... unsure.gif

QUOTE (promoonly @ Apr 2 2013, 12:03 PM) *
Hi,

I participated in the group buy and bought the plug-ins but I have yet to receive my investors certificate any idea why this is?

Thanks.

RhythmDriver
Check your email.. my email was in the junk mail folder but basically they say this:

As promised, every Group-Buy participants will receive an “investors certificate” that entitles them to 50% off all future Plug & Mix product releases.

Investors Certificates will be sent to all GB participants on Tuesday 16, 2013 once all group-buy sales are closed.
Nick
QUOTE (RhythmDriver @ Apr 3 2013, 11:56 AM) *
Check your email.. my email was in the junk mail folder but basically they say this:

As promised, every Group-Buy participants will receive an “investors certificate” that entitles them to 50% off all future Plug & Mix product releases.

Investors Certificates will be sent to all GB participants on Tuesday 16, 2013 once all group-buy sales are closed.

Hello Friends,

Yes that is the correct information.

We will be sending out the Investors Certificates to all GB participants on Tuesday 16, 2013 once all group-buy sales are closed.

So there's not too long to wait.

Best Regards,

Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.